Start quest

>start quest
>open map
>have to zoom completely out because the quest is across the map
>have to walk because no mounts or fast travel of any kind
>0.3s on the path in daylight
>bandit group
>spend 5 minutes fighting the group because I'm doing shit damage even with upgraded weapons
>bandits pull a wolfe pack
>spend 10 more minutes fighting wolfs and bandits
>more wolfs and bandits get pulled
>the battle has been going on for 20 minutes now
>pause menu and have to select healing/stam pots because no hot bar of any kind
>fight Is finally over
>collect apples and sticks from bodies
>walk 0.7s right into another wolf pack
>Giant cyclops gets pulled to group
>fight mobs for 38 minutes straight
>decide I actually want to get to quest marker and run
>pawns all die
> run into mountains and get lost because road is just as dangerous as wilderness
>78 mobs following me through the forest
>get 1 shotted by invisible archer
>have to reset from last checkpoint 2 hours ago because I forgot to manually save during a modern video game

Attached: DragonsDogma.jpg (250x310, 43.47K)

Did you know that wolves travel in packs arisen?

'Tis weak to fire.

Works on my machine.

You could have just asked for a dragon's dogma thread instead of typing all that retarded shit.

>he forgot to turn on his toucan sam vision
oh no no no no no no

I thank god that Dragon's Dogma didn't have gay ass mounts, and I hope to god Dragon's Dogma 2 doesn't have gay ass mounts either.
Mounts are an excuse to make the map even bigger and emptier, and mounted combat has not been done well in any game ever aside from Mount and Blade.

Attached: 1619725293850.jpg (800x1024, 169K)

overrated trash
never listen to Any Forums

Do you actually just rely on autosaves instead of manually saving in every game? that's retarded

I got memed again by Any Forums. This game sucks!

I understand that the standard procedure when tackling chimeras is to dispatch the snake head first but personally I prefer to kill the goat first and then the snake.

Don't listen to this user he posts on Any Forums

Just bought it today on Steam after 100%ing in PS3 back in the day

SEETHE AND COPE AND DILATE

All roads lead to Gran Soren

You're making it sound like this was a hard game, but since it isn't a hard game I can only assume you have brain damage.

I need help with Daimon second form, the fuck do I do?

What am I doing wrong. Ill fight one group and do good damage. Then a similar group that isnt very far from the previous one I barely do any damage?? Its irritating cause I never know if a fight will be over in 30 seconds or 5 minutes . It makes traveling tedious

This is the one game I don't regret buying multiple times. Especially since it was $10 each time

skill issue

I love this game but all of these things are true. The fast travel only applies until you start picking up port crystals.

Upgrade your weapons.

Hear me out user
Dragon’s Dogma
But with mounted combat ripped off from Mount and Blade with your powers taking the place of troop commands

They are. I sold the monocle at the start of my playthrough and have them constantly upgraded. Just feels like I'm doing shit damage