It's been over two years, face it the game is a masterpiece

It's been over two years, face it the game is a masterpiece

Attached: TLOU_P2_Box_Art_2.png (300x300, 146.27K)

b8 thread don't respond

I want that bait though.

No one even talks about it

Masterpiece? No.
Great game? Yes.
Underrated (from a perspective of consumers) Yes.
Underrated (from a perspective of games journalism) No.

The simple fact is people hate this game because it is popular to hate it. Contrarianism runs rampant in many gaming communities, Any Forums included and it is trendy and popular to hate on a well-reviewed game with many 10/10 scores. Even if I disagree with those scores, I still recognize it's a fantastic game and one of the most beautiful graphically I've experienced, even with PS4 limitations.
The flaw of this game is that it didn't go far enough in advancing the style of gameplay and level design introduced in TLOU1. The levels were more open sure, but outside one one specific level at the start of the game, the levels are extremely linear and focused. There's little to no reward for exploration because there just isn't much exploration to do.

The leaks did a tremendous amount of damage to the game's reputation as well. By spoiling all the biggest plot points months before the game was even released, an organic response from experiencing the game was denied to players. I believe if the leaks had never happened, the game would have a warmer and less divisive reputation. But still, there are always people that will hate a game just because it's popular to do so and TLOU2 is no exception.

In fact, I would wager the vast majority of criticism of this game comes from people that never once played it.

>TLDR: I dick up the ass

I'm a straight, white man in my mid 30s.

>straight
we both know the gay conversion therapy didn't work stop lying to yourself
>white
Sure pablo
>man
Physically yes in spirit no
>mid 30s
Lies mid 40s at best

Attached: take me back.gif (640x606, 1.37M)

The plot is stupid. She killed a lot of people to get revenge, but it was all for nothing.

You couldn't think up a single response to my original post due to your pea-sized brain, so instead you resort to ad-hom since you lost the argument.

Try better next time.

it's not even a good third person action game, the stealth isn't fun, the item collection is a pain in the ass and it doesn't do anything new or interesting. It would have to be carried by the story and that isn't possible.

I implore you to play games besides Sony exclusives.

Best game released after 2000.

Attached: 331 - D8UnGQD.jpg (3840x2160, 583.76K)

It was kino.

Attached: 1616935653254.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

That game was poopoo. Poopoo game.

Attached: Shrimple.jpg (1080x722, 85.18K)

Whoa! So cinematic! Like a movie!

lol no

Just bantz nigga chill with the dilation for you get blood everywhere

Attached: 1659987635655172.jpg (400x400, 23.05K)

I agree with your post except for this part

> The flaw of this game is that it didn't go far enough in advancing the style of gameplay and level design introduced in TLOU1. The levels were more open sure, but outside one one specific level at the start of the game, the levels are extremely linear and focused. There's little to no reward for exploration because there just isn't much exploration to do.

I think the game is too narrative oriented to its core by design. There's a reason that the open world segment takes place in the beggining when the pace is still slow. You can't have the whole game like that without sacrificing the narration.

It's more interactive than it looks. Don't let the beautiful animations fool you

Based

Attached: wellington-phelippe-ellie-abby1.jpg (1500x1800, 397.8K)

don't know, didn't buy, fuck j's lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 10.48.35 AM.png (1224x1496, 1.46M)