Consoles are good because you can just turn them on and play!

>Consoles are good because you can just turn them on and play!
>You never have any problems with them!

Attached: 64156146.jpg (1920x1080, 174.95K)

consoles are just locked-down PCs with limited catalogues that you cant modify

console moment

Attached: that'll be $70 plus tip.png (911x791, 141.46K)

I had this problem then just replaced the thermal paste and cleaned out some dust and all was good once more.

If I wanted to change thermal paste I would just buy a pc.

This is exactly what my PS4 did before it died

It's literally a computer you dumb phone poster.

I mean I get that since the point of consoles is convenience but no matter what device you use, thermal paste will erode over time, it’s just how it is. (Plus it takes like $10 and 30 minutes of time to replace it anyways.)

>Open the ps4
>clean it
>change thermal paste
>Profit.

No more overheat issues. I will still sound like a jet engine though.

Works on my machine

Attached: ps-vita-playstation-vita-1.large.jpg (1280x720, 99.3K)

is this a real SS, turning it off would actually be stupid because the fans will stop and it will have to slowly cool ambiently

Go play lol on your toaster no one is stopping you

My PS4 pro keeps getting stuck in a boot loop. Happens coming from being shut off or sleep mode. Think the SSD I put in it is dying.

Consoles are great

I'd probably do that.
There's about enough time for one match during bloodborne loadings.

>toaster
Why is it always this as an argument? Is it that unimaginable that people are gainfully employed?

Are you retarded?

Why is the PS4 pro download speed such ass? It's my first console in a decade and it's taking hours to download 24 gigs on hardwired at 500 Mbps. Are their servers really this trash? People pay for this monthly?

Yeah because your machine hasn't received an update, let alone a relevant game, in half a decade.

I think the fans will still run even when shut off unless you unplugged it. For this exact reason. Fun fact, this is why so many 360s red-ringed. It was at its hottest when immediately powered off because fans werent kicking the hot air out anymore.

Yeah but I can play all the games that came out for it for free with no waiting.

NOTHING
HAPPY

Without consoles gaming would be a dull wasteland with nothing but boring pc garbage and no one but annoying streamers deciding what becomes popular

And PCs can play every game for it for free without waiting too so...?

But that's exactly how it is now.

>free
>Without waiting

Sorry to burst your bubble, but denuvo exists.

What's the problem, bro? Just mod your PS4!

Attached: 20191019_071513.jpg.a8328e4d84e1b837fdbe4faceec8fcc5.jpg (4032x1960, 867.52K)

kek

Consoles kinda died when they stopped the whole "input game => game starts immediately" thing.
CDs were the first fuck you, with the loading times but the online shit killed it completely.

We're talking about the Vita retard. Every game for it ever has been cracked, fully emulated or straight up natively ported to PC. P4G and Danganronpa were the only worthwhile games it had and they're both native pc ports.

Explain my modded Saturn, PS1, PS2, and Wii.