I have pirated version of Tekken 7 on my PC and I'm emulating Tekken 4...

I have pirated version of Tekken 7 on my PC and I'm emulating Tekken 4. Why is it much more fun to play single player Tekken 4 than single player Tekken 7?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36.83K)

Because you're latin American

The older tekken games played better imo.
Tekken 3 and DR were 2 of the better games.

Modern Tekken is way too fucking juggle happy. The older games had juggling but not like the newer titles.

Tekken 7 AI sucks.

Attached: Tekken 7 2022.08.06 - 13.11.32.130.webm (640x360, 2.19M)

>playing a fighting game single player

4 sucks ass. but you enjoy your storymode. next time hit up Any Forums

You like starting every round inside the CPU's anus and mashing punch buttons until they die

CPU in Tekken 4 is challenging unlike in T7. See

I can hear this image

Makes sense, back in the days of 4 they still had to make AI good enough to eat quarters

and back then everyone played tekken now nobody cares except few esport homosexuals

Attached: __kasumi_ayane_nyotengu_and_ryu_hayabusa_dead_or_alive_and_3_more_drawn_by_joe_shimamura__sample-5b178daaa0d00130023d70b094629e27.jpg (850x701, 197.86K)

tekken 4 has shitter AI than 7
Tekken 5 is when they started using AI learning and would put the AI into consoles hence the 'ghosts' mode
Tekken 6 is when it took off completely and would just download new AI data

7 is the best selling entry since 3

because nobody can play older tekken games on modern consoles and tekken 7 is over 100 years old, sold on all platforms including pc

I just beat story mode with Paul on very hard. Better experience than anything in 7.
Tekken 7 is the worst game in the series. Worst aestetics, ost, graphics, ai.

Because Tekken 4 has very good music, cool atmosphere and a story mode that takes itself seriously.

Tekken 4 feels like it's made by a different devs. I can't believe it's made by the same people who made Tekken 7.

T7 went full eSport like majority of current gen fighters. hopefully SF6 ressurects the single players for japanese fighters

And there is no chance for T8 to be like T4 because it's made for zoomers and esport. They like nigger/fortnite aestetics. Imagine if T8 will have hip hop soundtrack lol

Attached: 1659917770400760.jpg (1280x719, 58.62K)

T6 AI on psp straight ups learn how you play. if you start using KBD constantly the AI will start using it too. my OG save file made impossible for anyone that isn't a tekken autist to play because even on very easy the fucking AI used backdash in neutral not matter the rank lmao. DIssidia did that too

Tekken 4 was my favorite
I've heard people say it's one of the worse ones but I'm not good enough to tell the difference