Multiversus Top Cat Edition

Attached: Top_Cat_(character).png (627x477, 612.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6RGHyjoLvhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why was Cow and Chicken shit compared to Billy and Mandy when they share the exact same creative team? The creators of both shows also worked on each others shows.

I've never seen this phenomenon, the same people, but only one of them was good. Was Feiss just a shit showrunner compared to Atoms or what?

Attached: ckm.png (1373x760, 771.7K)

Game pls stop, at least pair me with someone who knows how to set a perk

Attached: MultiVersus-Win64-Shipping_8VeGKHiTjY.jpg (1920x1080, 329.04K)

It didn't suck. You're comparing a new team's first show vs that same team but more experienced second show.

Figures.

Attached: bfCrdLCM4g.jpg (1920x1080, 228.67K)

>These are who Zoomers want

Attached: EAAE94F7-0367-4330-A1CA-2F57A5EC371B.jpg (960x1557, 718.41K)

both shows are shit and for children. you dont really still watch these shows thats aimed fat children right? ...right?

It's pedos who want him. disgusting.

Weren't there 100 more picks after this top 50?

No Huey or Riley Freeman?

Fuck me they canned the Static Shock movie thanks to the merger. Tony needs to hurry up and give us our guy before they can scrub him off the face of his earth.

Attached: 20220807_163302.jpg (4096x2466, 1.04M)

Good answer. That user is retarded (HURRR DURR WHY IS TEAM WITH LESS EXPERIENCE WORSE THAT TEAM WITH MORE EXPERIENCE)

How about fat Top Cat and Scooby?

getting real tired of Shaggy's shit

The Billy & Mandy creator wrote this about the current state of the animation industry. Do you agree Any Forums?

Attached: unknown.png (805x492, 168.23K)

Obligatory Datamine Post

Post your skin/interaction you're most hopeful for

youtu.be/6RGHyjoLvhA

Attached: dataminedrostersavemeplease.png (1018x650, 657.61K)

Sorta reminds me of this poll from a few months ago.

Attached: mvspllVItp50II.png (625x1800, 127.84K)

>they canned the Static Shock movie thanks to the merger.
Oh thank god, it would have been terrible in this day and age.

Because just like Angry Beavers, it required some thought when watching for the quick jokes. Like the C&C joke of a bunch of butch women eating carpet.

>PPG saying Jack looks like the professor

please

Much more based

Attached: EGDM_diVAAUktV_.jpg (3500x2500, 709.6K)

Who's Nubia? I assumed OC, but the others say that.

Adventure Time gets pretty dark sometimes, and there's plenty of spooky halloween type cartoons.

Yes, they just forgot to mention that EVERYONE MUST BE LESBIAN OR GAY

I'll play NASB if they add Oxnard Montalvo.

Attached: OIP.jpg (210x240, 6.83K)

skin for Wonder Woman. In the files it got really confusing on if she was her own character or a skin variant

Wasn't she filed under c027 like other characters?

What are you talking about?

Attached: bugsturt382.png (634x424, 323.42K)

The current comic removed the gang violence angle and just turned it into a white vs. black racism story instead of actually looking at and tackling inner city issues. I assume a movie would have been the same thing.

>syl and tweety are just """"maybe"""" gonna be in the game

where did animation go so wrong i love these dudes
tweety bird was insanely popular did people forget? he was bigger than garfield

Attached: 1657592424608.jpg (188x196, 11.79K)

*side specials you*

The problem is they're basically just Tom and Jerry or Wile E. And Road Runner again and the least popular out of those three duos. I mean, there's Sylvester and Tweety mysteries, but then Granny was more relevant there.

Speaking of which, where the fuck is Granny?

Honestly what can you do with them? We already have Tom and Jerry, the most they could be is a skin for Tom & Jerry.

All the original creators changed the backstory because it wasn't as prevalent a dilemma as it was in the late 80s. Even then that only changed the location of the Big Bang from the docks to a protest. It was always caused by police brutality, having released experimental tear gas that killed most people. Inner city issues are not the same as they were 20 years ago user.

>Sees anything related to a kid
>Immediately assumes that it was the pedos doings
lol