Goddamn this shit sucks ass, first time playing i chose necromancer and its painfully boring...

goddamn this shit sucks ass, first time playing i chose necromancer and its painfully boring, im finishing act II and all dungeons are hallways with one way access bottlenecking 50 monsters against you, loot is shit no item feels unique or special or interesting

always thought ive been missing out with this game but this piece of shits gotta be one of the most overrated games ever, cant believe it spawned entire sagas and genres

Attached: 57d3cadad82be089861be546826605cd.png (623x659, 403.96K)

lmao filtered zoomie

stop projecting faggot im 30, gameplay is awful too

You literally picked the wrong class/build for this particular section of the game. Minion AI is retarded and they block each other from moving through spaces, so you get stuck waiting for them to single file down and kill mobs one at a time.
Ideally you would be a bone necro or something for this section, or at least in Nightmare and Hell you can have a decent chunk of points and +skills gear to boost corpse explosion which dramatically speeds up this point even for a summoner. But literally any other class and build in the game would be cheesing through there without any issues. Maybe a hammerdin or summoner druid would have a hard time, but still better than you.
As for gear not being unique, lol faggot you're in Act 2 NORMAL. The good shit doesn't start dropping until Nightmare at least, and late game Hell at worst. You haven't even begun.

Attached: D2R_2022_05_04_03_56_22_514.png (2560x1440, 3.42M)

Name your 3 favorite games and we'll see why you don't like D2.

Sadly the fun doesn't start until you either start over leveling enemies in act 5 normal or start farming loot in nightmare and can actually do some damage.
If you're summoning skeletons, try to get your hands on a staff with charges of teleport for utility

kek what the fuck are you talking about, summon necro is easy as fuck in Act I and II normal
And for the AI thing, you can use Terror at lvl 12, literally controlling your enemies around

What are YOU talking about? Terror (and howl) both only make enemies run away if they're not in melee range, otherwise they just stand there attacking anyway. It would do absolutely nothing for you in maggot lair/arcane sanctuary.

It clears the way, you cast terror and mobs just move away from you. That's how it works. I used a shit ton of terror and attract in one of my builds and it's fun as hell

>It gets good 60 hours in

But it does nothing for OP in the tunnels because you get constantly LOS'd so you aren't casting it around corners, and you won't stop the ones up front from standing there attacking your skeletons. It's only good for shit where you get swarmed like the fetishes in A3.
If it takes you 60 hours to beat Normal you're dogshit at gaming. Nice try lil zoomie.

Honestly, once you go sorceress you can never really go back. The high damage and teleport make the game much more fun.

>act 2
>is literally only 20min into the game
>crying that he has no overpowered loot
>complaining that he has to kill hordes of enemies instead of 1 heavily-scripted enemy at a time
yep zoomer got filtered

Attached: 1366628500556.jpg (394x580, 46.81K)

Necro is for stoners, who want to chill out, listen to music and smoke cones, while their skeles smash everything.
If you have ADHD, play any other class, or Median XL/Diablo 3.

> loot is shit no item feels unique or special or interesting
Loot is the absolute best thing about D2.

>it does nothing for OP in the tunnels
I'm telling you, it clears the way, the ones attacking don't just stay there, they actually try to leave, which means you can advance through the corridor you would be stuck otherwise, until you get to an open crossway, where you can cast attract or just taunt them there if you haven't unlocked it yet at maggot lair. Not to mention, corpse explosion also clears everything in a chain reaction manner.

Teleport needed to be nerfed alongside the patch that let you buy mana pots like 20 years ago.
Sorc is so much better until you can buy enigma for other classes.

they did that right in Project Diablo
>Still useful to move around
>Annoying to farm with

And I'm telling you, as a pitzerker main (howl is mechanically identical to terror in code) that enemies who are in melee range and engaged with a player or his minions, won't run away. Try it yourself right now.

This game filtered so many millions into thinking it's great it's the reverse filter

>OMG I LOVE D2 BUILD DIVERSITY YAAAAS
uh huh
>shako
>runeword
>runeword
>runeword
yawn. it was great for it's time but it's old hat.

wont ever play that unless they make the amazon female.

play grim dawn

v1.10 ruined the game, yes.

already is female, mate

lol
lmao

Attached: amazon.png (1221x1118, 2.75M)

OP you are hilarious. Act 2 normal is maybe like, an hour or two into the game for a new player? What the fuck do you expect to be dropping at like level ~15, some godly end game gear? I will say, normal difficulty is kind of a slog if you're going on a fresh start, which it sounds like you are.

How did it take you 3O years to play one of the best RPGs ever made lol

lol i was playing a summoner necro this week, killing diablo in normal as summoner is fucking cancer, he literally one shots everything lmao

Attached: 1613076385727.png (1000x1000, 1.55M)