Tower of Fantasy

Genshin is confirmed dead for good now, right?
How is mihoyo going to recover from this?

Attached: jhgkgkl.png (1200x675, 2.04M)

mhy is like gamefreak, they are so big they don't have to improve shit, they can ignore all competition and still make big bucks off brand recognition alone
look at all the retards that think genshit's ost is the best thing ever when it's more generic than capeshit
look at all the retards that praise the graphics for the quality when it looks like baby's first 3d anime game

Dude, 3.0 is in like two weeks...

Oh boy I can't wait to clear the litter off the new map like a community service beggar for a total of 3 whole rolls worth of primos!.

Why does this game make genshitters seethe so much?.

Come on. Don't you want to make progress with a bunch of crap items to max out pity for a release 5-star?

You can look at China to see how the game did and can expect the same globally. It had a spike of initial players that surpassed Genshin’s and then since has fallen to Honkai numbers and Honkai is not a popular game at all. Which is sad because I like Honkai a lot.

There's no reason why both games can't coexist and people who have spent money and time on Genshit won't drop it that easily.

How is it different from Genshin? Is it sci-fi/fantasy while Genshin is just fantasy?

Tower of Fantasy seems to be unironically soulless. The story, characters, and music seem like afterthoughts. I can't see it becoming anywhere near as popular as Genshin, maybe 10% after a year. Which is a shame because I do like the weapon = character mechanic and raids actually being a thing in the game.

Nice FotM

>has guys in it
that's another skip

I'll play it today, I already made my waifu.

Attached: OC.png (425x633, 446.77K)

It’s already lower than 10% of Genshin in China and China should always be the biggest market for these chink gacha games. If one of these games fails in its home market, it isn’t going to do well globally.

This is literally the same shit as what happened all those times with WoW. Tons of people jump on the game at release, get bored and quit playing within a month or two.

Arknights better

Attached: 5bb8d8579d48b0be878574b58ee28790.jpg (1027x1639, 902.8K)

True, but I'll enjoy this too.

Samefag

lmao

Attached: july_tof_rev.jpg (1155x648, 75.94K)

What is up with these shitty bait threads?

AK

Attached: july_ak_rev.jpg (1154x647, 147.67K)

what am i looking at

>another ubisoft collectathon
Will get through it eventually but I find it incredibly hard to care about "new content" anymore

genSHIT

Attached: july_genshit_rev.jpg (1156x651, 184.24K)