Well well well what have we here

Turns out snoy WAS the villain this whole time after all, who could've thought? This board loves to talk about MS being evil all day long, but the truth is the complete opposite. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you're against gamepass (the most accessible subscription service run by the best minds in the industry that actually care about the product and their customers), you're fundamentally against gaming, and this makes it clear as day that snoy is the mortal enemy of gaming itself. If you don't support gamepass, you ought to be banned.

Attached: Screenshot_20220810-161344_Twitter.jpg (972x1647, 577.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CUCrEH60C2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck is abk

A burger king

>OH NO MR BIG DICK TRILLIONAIRE CHAD SPENCER PLEASE DON'T BURY US
>WE JUST WANT TO COMPETE FAIRLY PLEASE DON'T BUILD THE BEST SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE KNOWN TO MAN
>meanwhile what they actually do is stab phil in the back and run to the courts to play victim
They can't compete with our money so they resort to these faggot cheap ass tactics. Phil should hire assassins to just nuke this company and all the demons running it. Hell I'll volunteer myself and do it for free. Unbelievable that on the one hand you've got a man and his company actively working nonstop everyday to make gaming a better place, and then they have to get hounded and nipped at by these tiny little poor gremlins. Why should we have to put up with this? We're better, we have more money, our games are better, our community is full of nicer people, remind me again why I should allow this shit to go on?

Attached: 1656060056802.gif (640x640, 2.13M)

Snoy actually:
>Crying like a bitch
>Llorando como puta
>Плaчeт, кaк cyкa
>Weinen wie eine Schlampe
>Ոռնում է, ինչպես մի բլիթ
>娼婦のように泣く
>Pleurer comme une pute
>Chorando como uma puta
>वेश्या की तरह रोना
>Κλάμα σαν
youtu.be/CUCrEH60C2w

Anus-Blistering Kegels

sage console war threads
hide console war threads
ban console war posters
and call them fags while you're at it

Activision Blizzard

That response from Microsoft was brutal tho.

seethe and cope

>sage
Sonic fangames have nothing to do with consoles, dumbass

>That response from Microsoft was brutal tho.
Of course it was, gigachad microsoft can't be stopped. Poorfags are so done for, shouldn't have disturbed the xbox family

Attached: Screenshot_20220810-050103_Twitter.jpg (1080x1040, 341.39K)

why the fuck would americans support lame ass shit like microsoft doig monopoly? fucking disgusting

a big company acquiring another big company is never a good thing. i don't care about your console shit flinging, this is not good in any context.

I'm sure retards in here are gonna tell you it doesn't matter as long as "snoy dies" because they have a massive obsession towards seeing corporations they don't like die.

guess it's finally time for Sony to die
they're now considered Epic Games status

Attached: 1655417657536.png (231x218, 9.7K)

Sony spent 30 years with back door deals and paid exclusivity to try to push M and N from the market.
Now that Microsoft is playing the same game but going for blood, NOW is when you people cry??

If nothing else, The super reliance in 3rd party and market share to bully its way around will be Sony own demise.

Attached: ss (2018-10-23 at 07.38.24).jpg (327x497, 51.22K)

Here come the fucking snoy defense army shills. Don't you have another thread to make screeching against microsoft? They should cut the bullshit and just rename this board already to/ssc/ - snoy shiller central

Any Body Killa

I don't see the problem. You faggots love defending sony exclusives as if it mattered to you.

It's not the opposite. It's Alien vs Predator situation. Whoever wins customers lose.

And MS is a monopoly on PC market. Windows is cancer

>Sony will die in my lifetime

Attached: 1650214276135.jpg (2544x4000, 865.36K)

Why do you so desperately want people to take sides? All anons are telling you is that a monopoly sucks no matter who it is.

>windows is cancer
you dont see Apple trying to expand their OS out of their devices, and Ubuntu is for nerds

the fuinniest thing is how literally every other developer asked threw them under the bus

>some people are actually happy to have MS be a monopoly in yet another industry
Jesus

>Buying 1 (ONE) company
>Monopoly
do we have to give you "basics of Economics" ??

It's always funny when people take a side in this shit. Microsoft aren't your friends. Sony aren't your friends. They all do horrible shit behind the scenes. It doesn't matter who wins, we lose.

Well obviously MS is gonna shoot it down lol we'll see what anti-trust court says on it.