I never see TLaD being discussed here...

I never see TLaD being discussed here. IV is always brought up and TBoGT is seen as the "good expansion" but I liked Lost and Damned more, it expanded on Alderney which was underused in the base game I think and the biker gang gave me RDR1 vibes back in the day, and it allowed you to hang out with them and then call them if you needed help, they had stats they could level up and all. Very much follows the 'miserable' theme of IV whereas TBoGT had everything work out which just feels kind of out of place. The relationship between Johnny and Ashley was pretty touching and depressingly realistic for the kind of people they were but I liked his character growth culminating in that post-endgame phonecall. And talking about the ending, the club burning down is a very satisfying conclusion and has a sense of moving on.

But did (You) like it?

Attached: 1457757306146.jpg (1362x1492, 950.75K)

its boring just like vanilla GTA IV

Bike races were cool, missions were cool, the tie-ins with the base game like Elizabeta or that final arc with Jim and Boccino were fantastic and as you said the theme of loss and having to move on felt very Red Dead. I liked it.

GTA V never happened

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131.57K)

I feel like this game could've been kino if it wasn't a DLC. The characters were really interesting and the overall story was great but it escalated way too quickly.

They were going to remaster this, but because the 3, VC, and SA remasters did so horribly, they cancelled it.

Because TLaD feels like it's missing out a big chunk of it's story. the whole dlc wrapped up very quickly and the gang is under utilized. i didn't like TBoGT either

I can't bring myself to play this again after what they did in GTAV despite it being my favorite part of IV.

It really should've been a longer more fleshed out game
has a lot of good to it that didn't go anywhere

That was a rumour and it was only that it'd been put on hold

I don't think it was true anyways, weren't GTAIV and RDR both built on a really unstable engine?

I remeber sawed-off shotguns and the colour grey. And that Johnny was a jew.

Because it was boring as shit and over in the blink of an eye. Not a single character in the entire game had any charisma or was worth caring about.

never paid attention to this DLC because I cant really get into a story of someone if I know they just killed off in the most retarded way possible in the sequel

It's no different than a character being still alive but badly written in a sequel game or show. Why not ignore the new content altogether? Writers didn't have V in mind when writing Lost and Damned years prior, and V's extended universe itself can't be taken seriously thanks to the Online's narrative and canon ongoings in the city.

Holy cope.

>no argument
I'll accept the concession

It's canon whether you like it or not, sweetie.

>caring about canon to begin with
That's your problem. I was once like you, then I realized what random suits dictate is 'canon' or not literally does not matter and doesn't affect my enjoyment. It's just a word. Things can be made canon or not canon whenever the IP owner feels like it. Do you feel the need to like the new Star Wars movies because they're canon? Are you never going to play a game like KOTOR because it is not canon? Expand your horizons user.

>mucho texto
You're the one who brought canon up, not reading anything but the greentext btw.

Attached: 1658250366919235.gif (498x498, 1.76M)

>no argument
I'll accept the concession again, a pleasure speaking with (You)

Attached: 1535113836801.png (606x368, 300.82K)

I liked that film grain filter and the main theme is an absoulte banger. DLC almost had a Manhunt atmosphere, it's great.

>noo noo this can't be happening to me! my mature game for mature gamers wasn't serious and was a goofy parody the entire time! not canon! not canon aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Attached: 1658347790340064.gif (498x474, 3.18M)