What happened

We went from breedable black queens to ballon head baboons

Attached: 32D92BFF-F4CB-471E-AA22-B9EBBA63F375.jpg (1200x1200, 290.58K)

I want to cum on their foreheads

dios mio, what the fuck is that on top right

(((they)))) won.

we need some somali representation.

Trying to make them more realistic

and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Top right will be a fantastic training dummy.

Attached: 1658963574194737.jpg (474x473, 10.31K)

I feel like the right are racist representations and they purposely made them look like monkeys

They started making more realistic black girls instead of white phenotype women with dark skin

in what way is bottom left "white phenotype"
literally what part

Kimberly's design is cute, her model makes her look bad

>white phenotype women with dark skin
but that's the only way black females would look even remotely good

i wanna suck on bottom right's long pointy ears

Are you saying that as some white person or as a black person? If its a racial stereotype, where's the outcry?

honestly bottom right is kind of growing on me, still wish she didn't have the garbage bag pants and tohato caramel corn scrunchie

>keep denying Guy
>Kimberly's face is awfully ugly

the problem with the SF girk is the lips. you may not like the 5 head or hair but the lips are the only objectively bad thing about her

the top right definitely seems to me like that black face, bright red lips kind of caricature. bottom left is just japan being degens

Anime style is “white phenotype”?
I think your just a retard