Bridget

Just to end people's confusion once and for all:

In the Japanese version of the game he's still an otoko-no-ko (a trap/femboy). The word is even used on his Japanese bio
In the English version he's written in a way that you can continue to imagine him as a cis trap/femboy but also as trans. In his bad ending he fully comes out as trans but bad endings are not canon. In the English version of the game no one ever uses any pronouns at all on him, not even neutral ones like "they/them", not even on his English bio or his starter guide: he's always called by his name. He is sometimes called "boy" or "girl" by other characters and himself however

This is a similar situation to Poison in Final Fight except instead of it being about biological sex it's about gender identity

Hope that helps clear things up for you

Attached: __bridget_and_roger_guilty_gear_and_1_more_drawn_by_myahogao__b760be824cff2f6b4e9d215910f1b9cb.jpg (2829x4096, 559.04K)

I don't care what bridget calls himself or what people want me to call him, I enjoy playing him, and that's the bottom line.

>Go to pixiv
>Search up bridget
>Tons of new Japanese art of him is labeled as Otokonoko
>None of it is labeled as female except by clearly unwelcome western people
This is all the proof you need

why are the depicting children like this in any case? no boy should be dressed up like this.

I don't care what he or others call him, I just want to bend him over and pound his bussy.

trannies are just tools of globohomo

Attached: bridget.png (647x446, 538.02K)

stick to one thread, brainlet

Trannys HATE gay representation

Don't care about any of it
I'm just glad we're getting more art

>an otoko-no-ko (a trap/femboy)
otokonoko is a drag queen not a "femboy"

test

that drawing is 19 years of age, you sick fuck, stop thinking about children

>drag queen
nobody say this, only literal fags

stop your degeneracy, freak.

that is what everyone except fags in denial who fetishize men and want to normalize homosex say

They clearly don't say 'oto' its 'ono'
I'm no fan of trans Bridget but living with this many stages of denial isn't healthy user

her

>2004
>not being gay for bridget
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1373126450512.jpg (480x360, 31.63K)

>This is a similar situation to Poison in Final Fight except instead of it being about biological sex it's about gender identity
Poison is only a man in the English editions. Poison has always been a woman in Japan

based fuck the gaijin amerimutt scum

I don't give a shit what Bridget calls himself. He's a sexy trap. That's universal. Nothing complicated about it.