Why is it so hard to start playing a game from your backlog?

Why is it so hard to start playing a game from your backlog?

Attached: whw.jpg (320x180, 6.4K)

Why is it so hard for you to just shut the fuck up and cook?

There should be more games that just lets you do whatever from the start. Then no-one would have to waste their energy with cutscenes, character creation, etc etc.

Because a backlog feels like an obligation rather than "I want to play this game"

For me I try a game once and if I'm not immediately hooked it will just be there for eternity

Attached: 9f9.png (1065x902, 1.74M)

ADHD

Because you're depressed and making your hobby into work.

It isn't. I finished two backlogs already. Key is having a limit.

Sucks to be you OP. I started playing Call of Pripyat today and I'm having a great time.

What's his name, Any Forums?

His name is Walter Hartwell White. He lives at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. This is his confession.

Because you'd rather try something new than working on your backlog. It's a modern luxury problem. Back in the day there were no digital stores with fantastic sales and free giveaways every other day. You went to the store and bought a game at full price and you'd play it to completion because games were so expensive that most of us couldn't afford more than 1 game per month.

Waltuh

Attached: 1658021668834.jpg (1080x689, 42.53K)

It isn't, you're just retarded. Just sit down and play something.

>jesse massively fucks up
>instantly forgiven, not even that mad, willing to kill for him
>jesse does good
>autistic meltdown, dirty insults
what was his fucking problem?

Waltuh
Put Any Forums away
I'm NOT finishing your backlog for you, Waltuh

If you can't bring yourself to do it, then you don't want to do it. Erase the backlog and FOMO mentality.

what do i do if i dont feel like doing anything then

dissipate

when I think about my backlog I can't lift a finger to start doing them, like my body frozen stiff

Attached: 1644574451953.jpg (600x600, 50.36K)

>playing single player game
>play it like three hours a day
>finish game
>either play nothing for months or go back to playing skinnerbox multiplayer game you stopped enjoying two years ago

Attached: 1633952068214.jpg (364x295, 7.59K)

literally me