The "Fallout 3 vs New Vegas" has ruined any fallout discussion

The "Fallout 3 vs New Vegas" has ruined any fallout discussion.

Attached: Screenshot_20220810-184700_YouTube.jpg (1080x1700, 897.73K)

>Fallout 3 fan
Short and concise review going into why the game is awesome.
>Fallout 3 anti-fan
EIGHT HOUR ANNIHILATION OF YOUR ATTENTION SPAN YOU ARE WRONG THATS WHY IM MAKING A RESPONSE

Attached: 1632661337426.jpg (640x777, 97.63K)

Yeah, it's silly since New Vegas is clearly superior

It is, but for the love of god shut the fuck up

this only bothers the fanboys, we all know FO3 has the better exploration and FONV has the best rpg elements

and that's it, end of story

I disagree with you

If you have the time to make a 8 hour video about a game you need to be given 200 hours of community service to punish you for being a fucking loser

Thanks for proving the OP right with all those posts you mentally ill obsessed subhumans.
Now go die on a fire.

RAILROAD ARE INFERIOR TO LIBERTY

Attached: 3e325354.png (1632x2083, 3.55M)

So give me a short and concise review why fallout3 is good without saying atmosphere

kek

Masterpice Map
Masterpice Quest
masterpice themes
unforgettable characters
etc...

Wht you calla atmosphere was just the effect created by the union of all these things

Attached: 1628109111200.png (1920x1200, 3.31M)

I get the difference now.
Open world respecters think the game is life.
Story enjoyers know the game is for fun.

>Without saying atmosphere
Why?

There was nothing really memorable in Fallout 3 for me. Only thing I remember was visiting that village full of children which was kinda interesting, the big boom in Megaton and the big robot. It was a very bog-standard RPG set in a apocalyptic wasteland.
Fallout NV had tons of memorable moments but I never really finished the game I always stop playing when I reach new vegas.
Fallout 4 is absolute trash in regards to story. But the base building and management especially with mods is godly.

>8 hours

Attached: 1657278790892.webm (568x638, 989.13K)

>nothing of memorable

YOU NEVER PLAYED IT

Attached: 1634301088542.jpg (1182x1665, 312.61K)

And what's so memorable on these? The Mansion? Because you can let Detroit Ghouls infiltrate it and kill every white person there? So they come around and say we din' dun nuthin'? The three others I don't remember.

You basically just said "it's good" again without saying why
WHY are those good, retard

Painful to play, more like

Had a quick look at his video. Complains about Jar Jar (in 2021), thinks Dany killing the poeple in Kings Landing didn't make sense (yeah, some speedwatchers still think that). Obvioulsy he's retarded, so there's no reason to listen to him. Fallout 3 wins again.

NuVegas is obviously the superior game but Fallout 3 is neat. It is what NuVegas was built up on after all. I particularly like the bleak atmosphere and some of the quests are really memorable.

>Masterpice
>Masterpice
>masterpice
exactly what you would expect from someone who praises a bethesda game.

Gary Vault > the entirety of NV

>8 hours
Lol what a salty bitch

lol

Attached: 1659968850394.png (1039x818, 376.77K)