Saints Row looks okay

Story will suck ass but the gameplay will probably fun to mess around in. Probably worth a pirate or a bargin bin buy
youtu.be/Z3QcEQ2G2AA

Attached: saintsrow.png (1626x861, 1.87M)

Are you guys this desperate after releasing that trailer?

Just like every Saints Row since 3!

but when will it come out? need launch date announcement bros

i don't know just google it

Now that was a good trailer. Wish they revealed more about the factions in the trailers. I went to their website to read up on them, and was shocked to find out how cool they are, and even more shocked that I found the Idols to be the coolest one. The Idols are basically if Professor Genki made a cult.

It's not made for my demographic so I will probably never play it. I just don't like these le wacky borderlands-style meme games with the lol so random Joss Whedon style writing. We'll see whether that lack of sales makes a significant dent in profits. I think maybe this will be one of the last of its kind and we'll start seeing a return to normality soon with less of this bland politically correct shit. Top Gun Maverick and Elden Ring were a big wakeup call for the entertainment industry.

Attached: 1597738400158.png (560x407, 15.53K)

Elden Ring has that type a and type b body type shit what are you talking about

That's ONE thing that some exec probably insisted on because he knew it would get twitter points. It's only in the English version and the rest of the game is completely devoid of any woke shit whatsoever.

Damn it's crazy how they say the word nigger in that trailer

Nigger

Elden Ring is devoid of any story, it's a souls game. Your plot points are told through item descriptions and exposition dumps around the map

>devoid of story
>story is told through found notes and characters talking to you
>System Shock, Doom, Bioshock are all devoid of story
Shut up faggot

Attached: 5943782035479863.png (562x514, 144.73K)

Don't advertise here.
Don't even bother buying an ad.

difference 90% of elden ring player don't gives a fuck about the story or can even tell what happens as you have to go out of your way to learn it.

Looks fun
Would buy on Amazon for 15 bucks

Difference between what? You think the majority of Saints Row players deeply care about the finely fucking crafted story and the high quality toilet humor? Elden Ring has more story in one biome than the entire Saints Row series. Shut the fuck up retard

Attached: 1636113656197.png (247x223, 114.56K)

I think saints row players care too much about it's story which was no better than okay. But no I'm referring to games like system shock and bioshock (no one cares about doom's story). Even though system shock and bioshock's story are presented though notes and audio logs people still praise the story. Almost no one cares about Elden Ring's story and those who do just look up lore videos.

HUZZAH

>Reccomends Pirating in the first post
>Retard still says its shilling

Honestly, what makes you such a paranoid wreck?

Attached: 1639924157585.png (720x540, 642.02K)

HUZZAH MY FRIEND! GET HYYYYYYYYYPED!

Soulless, repetitive cringe, just like practically everything else we've seen for this trainwreck so far.

LMFAO at the obvious astroturfing bots in the YT comments section. The "hype" for this POS is so fucking pathetic.

Attached: srbad.png (616x395, 276.53K)

>am I fitting in?

I haven't played 4th one yet, though. It looked way over the top. Liked 2nd and 3rd game though.

4 is better than 3 at least in the sense that it's more fun

Might be, dunno. Gonna probably grab it on next steam sale.