Why is Sims 4 a downturn from it's precursors?

Why is Sims 4 a downturn from it's precursors?

Attached: xmye6c0mznw11 (1).png (640x678, 325.04K)

Poisoned my neighbour's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle him through the fence with a phone cable. He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighbour learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right.

Attached: 1659700658392645.jpg (960x906, 50.06K)

I don't see what's the deal with pitbulls, my dog ran up to one and killed it.

SMASHED AND SLAMMED

Sure you did tough guy, and wow you’re such a chad pretending you’d kill violent breed dogs for the sake of exerting control. Truly you deserve a medal

ultra-based and mega-redpilled

Attached: 165807173851966.gif (498x266, 2.43M)

please tell me they have an accurate AI.

Reddit moment

they have the friendly trait as standard.

Pitbulls are a legal post-natal abortion tool in the USA.

Attached: spawn camping.png (498x490, 237.27K)

Yes, Pitbulls are great with children, especially unattended children. They are called "nanny dogs" for a reason. Having multiple Pitbulls around your child increases their protection.

Attached: soybulls.png (861x542, 247.7K)

Having compassion for other animals isn’t political, retard

Is this thread about The Sims 4 being an eight year old embarrassing disappointment to the Sims franchise or schizoing about Pitbulls?

Doesn't matter, girls bought Sims 4.

I’d sooner buy the fucking mobile app than that piece of garbage.

Human pussy belongs to big put-BVLL knot

based fuck shitbulls

America doesn't make the distinction between staffies and pit bulls, but that's a staffy not a pitbull

they probably think bulldogs are pit bulls too

pasta but based nontheless

When people say staffies, they are usually referring to the British Staffordshire Bull Terrier, which is smaller and less aggressive than the American Staffordshire Bull Terriers, which are Pitbulls. The difference is that if a British Terrier tried to kill you, you could probably kill it with your bare hands, but an American Terrier would rip your throat out.

shut up nigger

Where the fucks the harry potter image?