YOU WILL PAY FOR DOOM MODS

Attached: DOOM.png (1231x1058, 2.4M)

Pay? Says who?
Also while I can give Hedon a pass solely for the episode 2 levels, Vomitoreum was pretty piss poor and another disappointment in the short line of "FPS Metroidvania".
And while Selaco and Age of Hell look pretty cool, Hands of Necromancy looks like a generic Heretic TC(although I haven't played it) and I could have sworn Rekkr was free before.

no I won't

Attached: 1595789913607.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

Dusk and Amid Evil are based. What other doom or quake mods should I get?

Yes.

Attached: heretic boxart.png (800x1200, 1.96M)

>YOU WILL PAY FOR DARK SOULS MODS
then.

hrot

ashes 2063 is free though

By that logic you're paying for Unreal mods whenever you buy a game that uses Unreal Engine

for now

Attached: 2j.png (657x527, 34.73K)

fax machine

no

i've never heard of these games and never would have if not for this post. you're a retard OP.

Hedon was one of my favorite games last year and I got it dirt cheap with two other boomer shooters in a bundle.

Attached: 2096165_jsnart_hedon.jpg (4000x2365, 3.92M)

I miss Raven

They used to be called doom clones, what's your point moron?

Have you played Selaco? You're goddamn right I'm going to pay.

It’s so good.

>torrents them
nothing personal

these games are more than just texture flips, they are using the engine and creating a new game, like how actual dev teams use the Unreal or Crytek engines, you don't call them "paid mods"

Uhh, if enough effort was put into them then why shouldn't I?

I've heard a rumor that Ashes 2063 dev is making an addon for Hedon now.

what
please no

Only if you're a steamcell who's only exposure to Vidya is Any Forums and shitty e celebs

Attached: selACKo.png (1920x1200, 1.45M)

Oh no...
Game literally ruined...

I don't think there is any new Hedon content being made. If he helped about with the Zan's Thief clone, it would be neat.