You did buy her game, right Any Forums?

You did buy her game, right Any Forums?

Attached: bridget-guilty-gear-strive.jpg (1920x1080, 229.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guiltygear.com/ggst/jp/character/bgt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah

You mean his? No

>her
nope, i boycott woke garbage

Kneel to the nip Any Forums

Attached: 4235346345.png (597x521, 82.11K)

so LITERALLY girl(male)?

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED

No. Put the real Bridget in and I’ll think about it

everyone who post on briget threads except me are probably discord troon raiders

Honestly I never played Guilty Gear, but now that I know that there is a trans character I might just buy GG Strive just for her

Attached: 1631999193359.jpg (1756x2048, 634.86K)

>Her

Attached: soapbox-gatekeeping-featured.jpg (1280x720, 53.51K)

lol, if you check GG threads on futaba it's full of either japs calling Bridget a girl already or complaining about western influence in their games, so of course some of them are going to cope, can't you see all the cope that her coming out as trans has generated here on Any Forums?

Didn't this turn out to be the bad ending in arcade mode? Why are people still running with it as if it's a oood thing?

We won get over it

Japan is even less capable than Any Forums at taking a statement at face value and accepting changes

won what? she's trans now, if that wasn't the case you wouldn't have been for two days straight (still are)

It's to be expected, the GG team has a more progressive mindset than the rest of their countrymen
even in Japan there are people who support trans rights

Attached: 1644667690682.png (1096x1244, 1.35M)

cope we won

I unironically really like her playstyle. If I-No stays in the bottom 5 gutter this season I’m definitely switching to Bridget. I fucking love the command dash.

in the glossary index they call bridget a "her"
but idk why retards are arguing about a fictional characters pronoun for a game they don't play

>in the glossary index they call bridget a "her"
False.

Nope, bought Type Lumina because that game is not pozzed like Strive.

Won what? Cope of the year award?
The left won and we’ll keep winning and you’ll keeping pissing a shitting everywhere.

>guiltygear.com/ggst/jp/character/bgt/
>男の子である
What about this?.

cope we won

Every wiki has changed her pronouns and it'll stay that way because she's trans and you'll have to learn to deal with it so shut the fuck up about it

I don't take orders from you, faggot