Monster Hunter Rise

>be a risefag
>defends in every opportunity questionable decisions the devs make in their game
>"b-but World, b-but live service, b-but investigations, b-but gacha"
>title update drops
>adds gacha armors, investigations and leveling
>now somehow they like these features
Lmao, you fucking hypocrites

Attached: 7273636722880.jpg (505x607, 44.06K)

>be OP
could not be me, and did not read!

World os too easy gen/4

>Why yes, I did played and enjoyed every monster hunter game, from the first PS2 game to Rise Sunbreak, how did you know?

Attached: FLv7B0rXIAYlcSf.jpg_large.jpg (1600x900, 153.46K)

World is too easy. But, I can also see how it's a step in the right direction in some regards. Expanding the game, making the zones bigger and adding more interaction to the environments is a good feature.

Rise is just a step backwards, it does nothing better than World, and it's yet easier.

based optimist

no actually, i don't like the new update

Don't lie to me, user

I like both World and Rise. Also it ain't a live service, you can still play offline if you want.

Just wait until they add siege version of gasimagorm that works like ur-dragon

>that works like ur-dragon
Ur-Dragon was fun though.

Even Riders?

Based Chief.

>"b-but World, b-but live service, b-but investigations, b-but gacha"
>title update drops
>adds gacha armors, investigations and leveling
If you can't see the difference (and confuse 4U Guild quests with World investigations just because of the name) that's on you

Getting an extra skill on current top tier sets isn't even close to needing a specific deco to complete your base set. It's just not.

>Rise is just a step backwards, it does nothing better than World, and it's yet easier.
Maps are way better in every way except visuals. And Lol, Rise is one of the easiest monster hunters for sure, but it's a damn sight harder than world was. World was an absolute joke with every monster going down in under 3 minutes on your very first fight against them.

I don't like wirebugs

Attached: 1660122521790.png (498x664, 792.34K)

Pretty based ngl, I don’t even play monster hunters

Has a single post containing a wojack ever said anything of value?

Attached: 20220810_051214.jpg (1280x720, 314.77K)

>die to coping Beetlejuice several times before I get one kill
>do gold rathian first try
Am I retarded cause it feels it should be the other way around

Rise is fun
World is fun
Old gens are fun
Monster hunter games are fun

Attached: 1657774546746.jpg (600x600, 37.49K)

What weapon are you using? I had a rough time using GL against the mad bagel since all the attacks are high commitment and i'm a shitter.

So are any of the new SnS good?

I'm using a full shagaru maggala set with it's hunting horn

what a shit OP

anyway how necessary is purple sharpness?

>tfw no gf

It's a relatively easy to obtain damage boost. Definitely worth grabbing a sliver if you can fit in protective polish.

Doesn't matter for raw, borderline mandatory for elemental

Lucy's might be the best raw for MT builds. It's got a bit more raw and native affinity than Kamura or Scorned Mags in exchange for less sharpness. But it's still got purple, so with MT you can make that last.

Thinking of picking up a new weapon. Where do i start with Lance? what're the good lances right now, and what armor skills are "mandatory" on lance. Using Malzeno armor for most things right now, with gemming and talisman filling in the weapon specific needs.