Reminder that Bridget isn't trans and mentally ill "people" are deliberately misrepresenting what happens in the game

Reminder that Bridget isn't trans and mentally ill "people" are deliberately misrepresenting what happens in the game.

Attached: Screenshot_20220810-083929_Twitter.jpg (971x3435, 1M)

>Bridget isn't trans
i watched the video. i'm not really convinced. however, that's not the important part. you're missing an angle here:
Bridget does not have dysphoria. therefore, according to the "truscum" community, Bridget isn't trans.

Attached: Special_11.png (613x479, 418.73K)

>the conversation with goldlewis was a joke/playful
misinfo meme
never been proven (because its not true)
feel free to stop coping anytime

Bridget was born a boy and forced to be a girl all his life by his parents due to a town superstition

if he IS trans, it means he was groomed into it. Is this the representation they want?

Attached: hold the fucking phone.png (611x348, 145.5K)

>King of Traps
Chud opinion discarded.

I tire of these trannies. Post best boy.

Attached: 1659975638563256.jpg (800x1078, 622.64K)

god, you newfags are fucking retarded. reread my post. do you not see the trolling opportunity there? there's an entire radical subset of trans gatekeepers that agree with you for the wrong reason, which invalidates any route argument.

>if he IS trans, it means he was groomed into it. Is this the representation they want?
Aside from this, Bridget has a huge fanbase of shotacon fetishists. Now they're fetishizing young pre-op transwomen.
Is this the representation they want?

If Bridget still has a dick, I'm still fapping.

>do you not see the trolling opportunity there?
do you not?

They're basically outing themselves as being ok with grooming so long as it gets them more troons

Attached: EMnMjKkX0AAw1Pz.jpg (400x389, 13.95K)

>They're basically outing themselves as being ok with grooming so long as it gets them more troons
that's trolling yourself. lgbt+ versus faux news moralfags isn't going to make waves. lgbt+ vs itself is.

It literally does not matter what Bridget is simply because it's impossible to have a proper discussion about it. Both sides of the srgument are going to ignore the other and only use their own supporting evidence to claim that Bridget is trans or not. Until Daisuke himself comes out and says what Bridget identifies himself as, we are going to have daily threads about this until the next shitpost thing pops up.

Also even if Daisuke did say shit he'd just skirt the issue since the buzz generated by this "controversy" is just perfect marketing for him. Anyways I still want to fuck Bridget.

Attached: 1660116037700.jpg (956x771, 179.12K)

user they've been eating their own for years now. it's nothing new.

yeah i guess if you completely ignored the story you could think that

trust me on this. create a discord account and join a trans community board saying that Bridget is a bad representation of trans people because she doesn't have dysphoria and watch what happens

>Any Forums is still in denial

>cope by a user named "King of Traps"
mmhmmm
>Bridget is afraid of returning to the village now that he established being a boy (and the village being murdery with twins)
Except Bridget's strive bio outright said the superstition is gone now, so this completely falls apart.

>king of traps
>ratioed
this is just sad

>Both sides of the srgument are going to ignore the other and only use their own supporting evidence to claim that Bridget is trans or not.

If the devs say he's a tranny then he's a tranny. Nobody on the "anti-trans" side is arguing against that.

But whatever the devs say It makes no canonical sense for Bridget to be trans. He was always a boy who knew he was a boy that was just raised as a girl.

The only reason they would say he's now a tranny is because of the pressure from woke, leftist, SJW, nutcase, fuckfaces, on the internet.

The difference being that shotacons know it’s a fetish while subhuman troons are pretending like this is some grand gesture of recognition

Bridget is a boy made for shota loving men, accept this

Silence troon, attend to your wound

>He was always a boy who knew he was a boy that was just raised as a girl.
He told people he was a boy, yet he also constantly wore dresses and acted like a girl regardless of if anyone from his village could possibly find out. So his actions and his words weren't really in alignment.