I think the important question is: Why don't you play fighting games?

I think the important question is: Why don't you play fighting games?

You care so much about Bridget being a dickgirl or a femboy but none of you fucking play it. Nobody plays it. Here are the games on steam that matter, to anybody, notice what's missing? The game that's shit up the front page for three days in a row.
Two weeks ago it wasn't even on this list.
Two weeks from now it'll fall below Fallout seventy fucking six.

I wish even half of the people bitching about it would actually play it. If you did, you could probably enact some sort of change because the playerbase is so fucking tiny.

Attached: games that matter not pictured Guilty Gear Strive.png (479x1762, 137.03K)

>Why don't you play fighting games?
they stopped being 2d sprites

Not melty blood

went to shit after re:act

Fighting games suck. Especially all the new ones.

Fighting games were always shit dude

THEN WHY BITCH ABOUT THIS ONE? YOU DON'T PLAY THEM! EVEN IF YOU DID YOU PROBABLY DON'T PLAY BRIDGET!

I played Melee back when I had friends I could visit and play with. Got none no more.

Many legacy games are still pretty active so I'm gonna need to hear a better excuse

Most people complaining about Bridged never even touched Guilty Gear in their lives, they don't play any fighting game, I can assure you that. They are mostly pol and third world tourists that are obsessed with hating trans, anything related to politics and gender will trigger these snowflakessh20n to oblivion.

I don't bitch about them. It's all the other retards on this shitty board that do. I would've preferred Bridget staying a femboy, but now I just don't care anymore. And I did play Strive. I'm not gonna play it again.

original melty blood was pretty bad
react was solid
act cadenza fucked it up

You can do netplay though

Netplay with people I don't know is no fun.

Ok, make friends who do netplay then

>Using PC numbers as a metric
Nigga you fucked up

I have never met a single person since middle school that played fighting games, not even Smash.

I cannot believe you have set foot on a single college campus where nobody is interested in fighting games

I didn't play video games with anyone in college.

Well you clearly should have if you wanted to avoid your current problems
It's ok user, I will play with you

what's going on with multiversus, it was like top 5 3 days ago

See

Post console metrics

And here I thought we were having such a good conversation
If you don't get to know people, and can't have fun with people you don't know, then clearly you just don't want to have fun

I'm not paying $60 to get bodied by some nerd who looks up combos on youtube all day

Its simple.
Cards, hats and multiple hacks.