Spider-Man Remastered PC Edition

FUCKING SOON. What mods are you looking forward too?

Attached: Spider-Man Remastered PC.png (460x215, 136.23K)

Fixing Peter's face

>tfw not playing until it goes on sale next year

It needs a mod manager for any decent mods.

Nude peter mod

Getting rid of all miles and mj sections.

mods are for 12 years olds i think. haha lol so funny to put random things in games. yes yes i enjoyed that too back in the 90s but way too old for that now

>What mods are you looking forward too?
Human Holocaust suit

This is the one time I would unironically use a nude mod, I want to see his dick flapping around wildly as he web swings.

this unironically. play the vanilla game how its meant be played

I have a PS, and even I wasn't this excited. WTF is wrong with pc beggars? It's not that good.

>What mods are you looking forward too?
Bigger bulge.
Hairy body.

Attached: Spider man.jpg (4000x2252, 2.82M)

>What mods are you looking forward to?
Spiderman 2 Physics.

These. Also make sure not to pirate the game and buy it for the third time. Also make sure to buy Miles Morales twice as well, to support the black youth

go ahead and install your wacky mods no one's stopping you from enjoying your jim carrey/adam sandler type of humor

>PC grooms get excited for a game I played years ago

I don’t even own a Gaystation anymore, catch up troons, buy a SeX.

Web-slinging from his ass, but I doubt any freelance modders/animators want to deal with that kind of task.

fpbp

Attached: 1630264931185.webm (427x240, 2.61M)

The only people I see this come from are console users coping. Lots of mods are just meme shit that doesn't improve the game in any way but there are lots of games with a ton of mods that either make the gameplay better or add huge amounts of content that's on par with (or sometimes better than) the quality of the original game. Slay the Spire, Subnautica, and Risk of Rain 2 come to mind.

Im a console fag but I also briefly had a PC gaymer stint, and I’ll be honest I didn’t like mods. On paper they add stuff you’d want in the game but in practice it never feels quite like it fits into the game and there’s always some jank involved if it is a mod that changes/adds mechanics and if it’s something that adds items the artstyle almost always clashes hard; even when effort is put into making it look like it belongs in the vanilla game.

Mods
I already finished the game on piss4 and see no reason to play it again. Maybe mods can change that

What is with these weird blanket statements about mods? That shit can be perfectly implemented into the ui or a complete hackjob on a case by case basis. Only time will tell how good the spider-man mod scene is gonna be