>self sustaining base
>everything I need
now what

Attached: zomboid.jpg (309x163, 8.82K)

the confiest the sims game ever made

Use your degree(s) to do live now

Skyrim

Go to the gunstore and shoot zombies

Sit around an wait to die. Theres not really much thats interesting, the map is unfinished, and nothing is procedurally generated.

now you can play the game.

survival vidya in a nutshell

Go collect shit, decorate your base, clear out Kentucky of the dead, amass enough guns and ammo to arm a small country, Take a trip to the mall, and burn down every government building.
The devs definitely need to improve the mid and late game (NPC's would really help this) but its a sandbox game to an extent you have to make your own goals and use the tools given to you to create your own fun.

Attached: 1659818240073370.jpg (1920x1870, 267.91K)

Stop flogging this dead cancer horse here and go back to pReddit with the other fags

Attached: 1659918485982632.png (1196x624, 144.04K)

Now you mod the game to be able to use in-game PC's to play doom wads.

>talking about video games on a video game board is shilling
Kill yourself faggot

It's a glorified tech demo that's a few hours deep and 11 years old EA scam. Take your paid shill shit back to preddit you irredeemable cancer faggots

Go play CDDA.

>a few hours deep
You must have ADD or something nigger because I got a 100 hours out of it and I look forward to playing it again when they actually add something meaningful like animals or a crafting overhaul

>2 more years
Shut the fuck up you cancer faggot shill drooling over garbage. The definition of insanity is doing to same thing repeatedly with the same result and you faggots are fucking insane trapped in the same loop of shallow shit collecting dolls with bugs that have existed for 10 years. Stop trying to pull people into your cancer support eNIGmagay group.

hoard everything in the game

>dilating this much about a free game
Show me on this Spiffo plushie where the devs touched you

Attached: Spiffo250.png (250x250, 1.66K)

Does anyone pay you to be a retard?

Recommended mods to make areas more interesting to explore?

I can’t fucking find a gas station and all the cars spawn with 0 gas

>3 IP's faking post to shill
Wow look how organic the shilling is, enjoy your dead thread faggots

Check garages I think theirs a chance for gas cans to spawn in them and they may spawn with some gas in them

If you have a nap of the location you're in look for green buildings those are gas stations. You can also play custom sandbox to alter vehicle gas frequency.