5/10

>5/10
It's unironically over for Digimon. Pokemon is set to sell another 25 million.

Attached: Screenshot_20220809-214807.png (1080x2220, 808.21K)

You have to be a braindead idiot to trust literally anything IGN says

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 206.56K)

this, a VN cant be above 2/10

This, it's more like a 4/10

digimon is a toy brand

Pokemon sells more toys than digimon lmao

I haven't seen a Digiman in a toy aisle since the original fad.

Pokemon's toys sell more than anything else pokemon related combined. It's their main product line, the video games and anime/moves are just an advertisement for the toys.

comparing digimon to pokemon is the same as comparing anything to pokemon. pokemon is literally the biggest franchise ever.

Literally disgusting paid shills

i still cant believe there exists people out there who defend the absolute dogshit which is swsh. especially since legends came out and shown that, yes, gamefreak CAN make good shit if they tried.

digimon games are shit and sell like shit lmao + L + ratio

You are out of touch then, because Digimon still gets figures and vpets.

Even Legends wasn't THAT great, but it was certainly a huge step up from Sw/Sh

Yeah, but now they are distancing with Gen 9 from the things that made legends interesting in the first place.

I lost 40lbs in the past year because of their stupid fitness watch v-pet.

Honestly i'm surprised at how addictive these things can be, they got onto something there by mixing it the whole vpet aspect.

Congratulations!

I'm not going to any big western sites for opinions on anything Japanese. These people are evil freaks with horrible taste.

But you're the objectively evil one

I agree it's pretty shallow. But worst? Eh? Anyways, should've been a turn based JRPG. The characters are good, the digimon for once are actual characters that actually compliments the human partners. If BamCo ain't retarded and gave them a little bit more budget, it would've been received way, WAY better. I'd say it would've been better than Cybersluts. It have the potential to be a Digimon JRPG that feels similar to the anime, and they've bottled it. Fuck you BamCo.

Digimon has been 5/10 since its inception

I have legitimately given up on critiquing or complaining about Pokemon. The fans are rabid, and devoted, from being nursed on it since babyhood. They are everything this image wants.

Attached: 1656392555625.jpg (633x359, 31.38K)

Digitards getting BTFO.

>Any Forums hates it
>Kotaku hates it
>IGN hates it
Jesus Christ, this game must be amazing.

It is actually better than what I expected, sure it has a lot of reading and isn't a deep srpg, but most people here sure overreacted and made it sound like the worst thing ever.