Be me

>be me
>born a peasant in shithole called Rorikstead
>mother got eaten by a giant spider when I was a kid
>dad gets killed fighting for the legion when I was teenager
>barely able to survive on my own
>decide to join the legion to escape poverty and avenge my father
>make friends with fellow soldiers, see them get brutally killed
>realise I’m fighting a pointless war where both sides are being manipulated by the thalmor
>decide to desert
>join a gang of outlaws camping out in some abandoned fort
>mostly broken and discarded people with similar stories to mine
>finally feel free for the first time
>finally feel like I have a family for the first time since my childhood
>even experience love for the first time with a girl in the gang
>one day we are sitting around eating some roasted skeever
>the door gets kicked down
>in walks a man fully dressed in armour made of the bones of dragons, wielding a sword that looks as if it came from daedric realm
>starts slaughtering my friends in front of me, see him cut down the love of my life and the sword seemingly absorbs her soul
>he seems to be completely fearless, stopping to strip the corpses naked and take their weapons
>even stops and eats an entire wheel of cheese at one point
>he’s accompanied by a half naked vampire woman
>she reanimates the corpse of my girlfriend and I’m forced to kill her again
>in a rage and grief induced madness I yell at the man armoured in dragon bone
>”Never should have come here!”
>mfw
>I charged at him, he cuts me down severely wounding me
>on my knees I plead for my life
>”I yield, I yield!”
>he screams at me in some foreign tongue, expelling a wave of energy and splattering my corpse against the wall
>all I wanted was a happy life

Attached: C14261AD-4461-4947-8EA9-8EBCF70DE766.jpg (528x581, 58.93K)

didnt read I kill you and take your 3 gold and lockpick

>Nord smart enough to recognize anything that isn't a rape target or alcohol
Nice larp, you're not getting a handout from me Varg.

never should of come here

>tfw the dragonborn is the real villain of skyrim
think about it, he barges into some guy's fort, kills all his friends, rapes his girl and traps her soul in purgatory, doesnt spare a single thought to who those people he slaughtered were or what they had to deal with in life, and the worst part is he does it for fun, he doesnt need the gold or the loot since he's already filthy rich, dude literally walks around in fully enchanted legendarg daedric armour and owns the most expensive homes in skyrim
he doesnt do it for gain, this fucking sicko literally hunts human beings for sport, and he's way too powerful to be stopped, how the fuck are you going to defeat the man who killed the literal eater of the world? the most powerful man on tamriel is a raging psycho and theres nothing anyone can do about it

Attached: 1613237921882.jpg (1305x1265, 207.2K)

what is even the purpose of bandits in skyrim? are they highwaymen, just massive hordes of brigands wandering the tundra? why is there more bandits than normal NPCs? none of this makes sense.

Attached: anime-dance.gif (220x218, 1.12M)

I've been wondering, what can you replace as an enemy for high levels but still relatively common enough to be a common obstacle in a skyrim esque story.
Because you can't realistically put demon and demigods as your avarage enemies unless you make shit go down and the it becomes a survival type game instead.

Only like three camps/posts have them bother with extorting you, the rest are just random rape camps without the justification of being psychopaths like the Forsworn are.

You picked a bad time to rob a lone traveler, friend

You cant make an enemy both powerful and common it makes no sense from any point of view unless its a sudden invasion, you cant make it look like its part of the ecosystem
Just swarm the player with high number of weaker guys

Yeah but then you end up with the original problem where mooks are downright suicidal and we once again break immersion and disbelief.

Sir, this is a video game.

And most importantly, what do they eat?

It is funny how 80% of Skyrim's population is bandits holed up in abandoned forts though.

Then you need something like a curse or enchantment or evil wizard that makes random weak enemies have higher stats

they are people who rejected imperial culture and religion, they stick to the traditional nordic gods like shor and kyne instead of worshipping the imperial gods, you could say they are true sons of skyrim
unfortunately the imperial globohomo propaganda machine has painted them as ruthless marauders and pillagers, making it impossible for them to peacefully interact with the rest of society, as they will be attacked on sight if they attempt to do so

bears, sabretooths, mammoths, falmer, grahl, spriggans, hagravens, trolls, snow wolves, chaurus

anything but bandits really

Will the next game have non lethal means of dispatching enemies?

Apparently game testers universally hate non-lethal alternatives and for a lot of reasons. Either there's too many menus or it's a chore killing every enemy.
Design wise it also sucks, because it gives your players the option of keeping evil mcbaddy alive which means you have to script a post-fight response too.

Thanks for this OP. Gave me a nice chuckle. God I love Skyrim.

What about bad most of other races

Nigga the next game wont even have maces or alteration magic. Probably multiplayer only.

Bandits*