Remember what they took from you

Remember what they took from you

Attached: 1583699138302.webm (750x750, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvVjkqB3LH0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I never wanted it in the first place.

I tried posting an image comparing both fem Vs and I got a warning for trying to post a copyrighted image kek
they're such fucking faggots it's actually insane

youtube.com/watch?v=DvVjkqB3LH0

Attached: 1474133143740.jpg (400x388, 38.07K)

>I never wanted the idealized version of the 2018 game with random encounters, world interactivity and actual choice and consequence
Weird flex

Honestly, its interesting seeing the new dynamic between gamers and developers.

As an outsider, it's clear to me Cyberpunk is a mess, borderline unplayable game. But the people who bought into the hype and were basically scammed, they seem to take on this role of defending the game? Like, they can't admit they were scammed, or that the game is bad. It's like trying to gaslight someone, but you're gaslighting yourself?

Attached: cyber difference.gif (720x910, 3.38M)

Even this trailer feels very different to the aesthetic of the world we got in later trailers when we still hoped the game would be good.

Or and this might be a wild take for you...they just genuinely enjoyed whatever crap they put out? I know hard concept to grasp but it happens. Same way faggots still enjoy CoD even though I think it's dog shit that only panders to shitters and casual scum, but wild take, they still enjoy it somehow...so good for them I guess? The real question is why does this make you so asspained to see others enjoy something you dislike? Why are such a nigger brain ape that you can't comprehend that people like different things for different reasons? It's always a scam, a rip off, jew'd or some other bullshit as to why people can't just enjoy something others dislike.

I thought you mean female V. But yeah I would have wanted the things you mentioned.

Attached: V.jpg (1512x2016, 269.15K)

This is a trap western devs keep falling into and why people say japanese characters look better.

While the newer model is more detailed from a technical standpoint, those details make the character look less appealing. The details are imperfections. Meanwhile, any generic anime girl is going to have perfect skin in comparison and look a lot more appealing.

Holy fuck, it's even worse side by side.

Attached: 1653562635506.jpg (999x749, 459.16K)

God I hate women so much it's unreal.

Attached: Hank HIlled.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

Fuck off coomers I mean it's hilarous that women have been relegated to sex objects and shit but now they are so fucking boring and vapid with their "one of the guys" shitty badassery attempts

There's a character creator. Who uses default V?

It's because western developers are making the mistake of trying to appeal to other than the target audience (young teen/adult white males), western devs trying to appeal to sexual minorities, women and all sorts of other shit that doesn't get seen in red states.

You can give your character perfect skin if you want. It's in the game.

>There's a character creator. Who uses default Shepard?

Attached: 1622582696229.jpg (474x568, 27.21K)

Custom characters always look like shit.

>a mess, borderline unplayable game
True a year ago. But not now. At least on anything more powerful than a base PS4 or Xbox.

The Creator in 2077 doesn't work like the ME one where the default is a custom higher detail model. The default Street Kid, Corpo, and Nomad V's are just CC settings.

The point is that they took the old V out of the game, not only that the new skin might have more or less wrinkles

Attached: 1658972120141.jpg (836x1972, 272.1K)

Shepard is a pretty big exception to the rule.

If the custom V doesn't matter, why did they change it?

This game always looked like degenerate tranny shit to me

It doesn't matter, the CC might make sense if the game gave you either third person or a reason to want to create your own character to roleplay. Like TES. But really V is an established character like Geralt and the game is first person 95% of the time so you might as well go with the "canon" cover dude or dudette. It'll never be a player avatar, it'll always be 'V' the character just like Shepard.

>Wakes up and first thought is to poison her body with the liquid Jew
Lol no thanks they can keep it. Your body is your temple and I don't need some whore who willingly defiles it for cheap thrills.