SF6 - Shit Roster

This is a really shitty roster. None of the newcomers look good, and they cut a lot of favorites.

>adding DEEJAY but cutting Sagat, Balrog, Bison, Vega, etc
Pure insanity.

Attached: street-fighter-6-roster-leak.jpg (1500x1136, 509.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/street-fighter-6-introduces-series-first-female-african-american-fighter
youtu.be/EHsaf4LvRWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>all these Deviantart OC donutsteels
Crapcom is crumbling

also, it looks like Capcom is trying to pander to two different audiences at once: the Twitter SJW crowd and the traditional fighting crowd.

>Cammy wears pants but you can get her original outfit as DLC.
>Cut old characters and move some of their moveset to new diversity-approved characters (i.e. Kimberly, Abel's sister, Jamie).
>Give lots of Juri feet shots but don't make her very good-looking to compensate
>Make Chun-li wear pants

You guys are so paranoid of woke shit, it's insane.

>Cammy wears pants but you can get her original outfit as DLC.
No shit. It's almost like it's just a new design to make the game feel fresh.
>Cut old characters and move some of their moveset to new diversity-approved characters (i.e. Kimberly, Abel's sister, Jamie).
Yeah, they're trying to connect some of the new characters to the originals, but they still have plenty of unique stuff. Kimberly has paint bombs and Jamie's whole schtick is drinking. Also, we don't know what the fuck Mimi is going to play like, so hold your horses.
>Give lots of Juri feet shots but don't make her very good-looking to compensate
Hard disagree. She's probably the best-looking character so far, next to Guile.
>Make Chun-li wear pants
She's done that before. Hello, fucking Alpha series?

Attached: [CHAIR CLATTERING].jpg (3840x2160, 793.32K)

>Hello, fucking Alpha series?
Any Forums doesn't play fighting games user. We've went over this

Jamie, Mimi, JP and Aki are the only decent looking newcomers. Luke needs some touch ups and some fucking shoes and he'll work. The others aren't memorable and will hopefully be left in 6.

It's almost as though all those characters will be back in DLC. Also, SF2 fags are so fucking annoying.

Zangief, Honda, and Blanka are a waste of resources, although with Boxer being absent, perhaps Honda will have a strong niche.
There was a time when Zangief mattered a lot, but these games, and the way they are played, have been refined so much that 'big dude who slowly approaches and grabs you' doesn't work any more. He is either too good or too weak.
Im fine with THawk being replaced by Lilly, since he has the same problem.
Im fine with Fei Long being absent, because lots of characters have rekkas now

I think most people will tell you its time for Makoto to come back.

>It's almost like it's just a new design to make the game feel fresh.
What a coincidence that the "fresh designs" are all less revealing than the old designs. It's well-established that sponsors have complained about Cammy's old outfit

>Yeah, they're trying to connect some of the new characters to the originals,
They're not originals. They use some of the old characters moveset, but it's a character designed to check a box for diversity points. Case in point:
eurogamer.net/street-fighter-6-introduces-series-first-female-african-american-fighter

as opposed to what? making Cammy's outfit more revealing somehow?

And didn't even refute the second point, Kimberly clearly has unique abilities and traits while still pulling some from previous characters which isn't anything new at all in fighting games.

get help

>as opposed to what? making Cammy's outfit more revealing somehow?
No, give her a new design without obviously pandering to sponsors and covering her up.

>Kimberly clearly has unique abilities and traits
So what? They cut Guy, shoved some of his moveset into her, and she's primarily designed to check a box for diversity points. Everyone saw the leaked Capcom internal powerpoints about this

pants are obvious pandering

new characters only exist to fulfill some alternate agenda

>pants are obvious pandering
Correct, sponsors complained about Cammy's outfit and so they gave her a new outfit that is less revealing.

Attached: thank you.png (640x202, 113.43K)

>0 argument
i accept your concession, redditor. not surprised you love that game btw

Attached: d3ecca58376a9316fcece9d28bbbe7d0.jpg (640x480, 88.82K)

Nah roster is pretty damn great all things considered. The newcomers all look interesting and all the new designs look cool. Looking forward to Alpha and 3 characters come Season 1 though.
DeeJay deserved to come back I think. Sagat and Balrog will come eventually, but Bison is dead and Vega is boring as fuck.
The much bigger crime here is that fucking Honda, Blanka, and Dhalsim were allowed back. They're only here because we'd have endless bitching from the likes of you that "oh, my heckin world warriors aren't in the game!", even though Blanka is a disgusting character who should have never existed in the first place.
Cut Dhalsim, Honda and Blanka. Add Dudley, Elena, Hugo Rose, Rolento, Cody. There, roster's perfect. Maybe Sodom would be cool too.

>>Cammy wears pants but you can get her original outfit as DLC.
It's not even DLC, we've already seen all classic costumes in the game already. To make them DLC now would be retarded.
>>Cut old characters and move some of their moveset to new diversity-approved characters (i.e. Kimberly, Abel's sister, Jamie).
Ah, I see you're a newfag. Ever heard of Nash, Remy, Sean, and Decapre? Or even just shotos in general. This shit happens all the fucking time in fighting games.
I don't even get what the hell you're saying with Jamie either. He's Chinese just like Yun and Yang and has a ton of different moves compared to them.
>>Give lots of Juri feet shots but don't make her very good-looking to compensate
You're a braindead coomer, she looks miles better here than she did in 5.
>>Make Chun-li wear pants
Oh so like in Alpha?

>hat a coincidence that the "fresh designs" are all less revealing than the old designs.
Juri is wearing less than her SFIV and SFV outfits. Chun-Li's is about the same, but instead of pantyhose, it's spandex. Like I said, new designs to make the game fresh. Juri's is a bit goth/scene-inspired, Chun-Li's represents being sort of a wise village elder, and Cammy's is channeling a bit of punk rock. There's no censorship conspiracy here, amigo.
>but it's a character designed to check a box for diversity points.
SF has always had characters from all over the fucking globe. Kimberly being the first black American lady in SF is really not that big of a deal. Juri was the first Korean SF character, period, back in SSF4. Would you call that "checking a box?"

Attached: Cammy Rain.jpg (1311x1160, 200.13K)

>Bison
bison is dead he will NOT be added to the game

wow

every single thing you said is wrong
thats actualy amazing

Attached: 1659978230842793.webm (896x594, 2.81M)

I like the newcomers but the returning characters are all so boring and basic choices, plus some real irredeemable wasted slots like fucking Honda, Ed, Rashid, and Dee Jay. fucking Dee Jay.

is that one snowflake still having a meltdown about cammy wearing pants in her alternate outfit

Attached: 1657623800201.png (644x644, 935.79K)

>showing JURI before ken
what a fuck
why are they hiding ken?
is he the villan of the game this time around?

Attached: 1654281562577.webm (1280x704, 2.91M)

What the fuck do people have against Dee Jay? Just a fun kickboxer who likes to make music and be happy. His themes are also great, too.
youtu.be/EHsaf4LvRWg

Attached: BEAT TOO STRONG.jpg (800x450, 67.44K)

he doesnt play or even like street fighter is why. deejay is a fun choice.

Attached: bouya.png (318x304, 94.78K)