Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak

Title update!
How are you liking Lucent? I think he's pretty neat!

Attached: lucent.jpg (1200x675, 62.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

monsterhunter.com/rise-sunbreak/update/en-us/ver11_00_01.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Es5PAXsUcAAcLwL.jpg (768x768, 216.2K)

I cannot wait to bring Tsukino into a hunt against Lucent! I hope you guys do too!

Attached: TSUKINO.jpg (850x580, 127.55K)

Okay all content done. When is TU2?

Just killed a level 21 rathian and it was super fucking quick - getting outfit vouchers and afficted parts is super easy now

Seething is so much better than regular Bazel
Him and Furious need to be the default so badly

>see
>think user is a fag
>kill a Lv1 Arzuros to be sure
>wtf user wasn't a fag
They're expensive as fuck like they also said, but goddamn this should be interesting.

Attached: 1603247656943.gif (748x550, 428.38K)

>when the best way to play the game is solo
What were they thinking? How do they expect people to pull off the perfect dodges shit in multiplayer with any consistency?

>triple carted to seething
How do I cope and how fucked am I when I get to the other three (SnS btw)

use Guard 5 Guard up 3 and switch to Lance or GL and laugh

god damn it. didn't think that the damn cat would eventually bring me this close to skinsuit fetish.

HOLY FUK ITS OUT EARLY?!
I guess it makes sense since its already tommorow in japan land.

Was not expecting to play tonight. but FUCK YES

you're not going to run those skills anyway, you can't trigger perfect dodges when the monster is getting stunlocked by silkbinders

Do we have a full version of the Forlorn Arena theme yet? I couldn't find one online.
I've wanted a new remix of that song for so long.

This is standard for recent MH updates because they release worldwide, and, as you stated, it's already the next day in Japan. Pretty cool!

I'm fairly sure that the low level investigations actually start off easier than the default.

monsterhunter.com/rise-sunbreak/update/en-us/ver11_00_01.html
Patch note.

Attached: 1647655638725.jpg (2376x3044, 696.48K)

How I unlock the giant spider monster? Afer defeating the mud bastard the "Village quests to finish" marker disappeared now it only ask me to do hub quests.

How expensive are we talking? Like 1 million Zenny?

>Monster Hunter is the only game where I don't have to wait an extra day for updates since I live in a timezone close to japan and it actually releases with the Japanese timezone
It's great

>Zenny
Oh no no no...
Get on those investigations, boy

Attached: You have a Join Request.png (1280x789, 961.84K)

You don't buy them with zenny, you buy them with coins you get from killing anomalies. I got a single coin for killing a level 1 Izuchi, rare drops need 150-300, but higher level quests will obviously give more coins and it looks like you can hunt requested targets for a lot of bonus coins.

>you get like 1 coin per hunt
>it costs 100 for a single melding pudding
??????????

About to hunt him
Metal raths are so fun wit IG, they cant fucking touch me kek
Also dogde in mid air the attacks is kino as fuck
I gonna use DB for Narga because he is fast
Also Silver Rathalos armor skill are very good for elemental glaive and DB
A shame that is the same fucking armor that normal rathalos but silver, why we cant get the XR version of GU? Also no mods for that, all is coomer shit

I also used IG for the Metal Raths and DB for Lucent. My guy.

Thank christ for this

Attached: 1645119529066.png (1695x197, 145.68K)

They have a new coin specifically for anomaly hunts. I got a single one from a Lv1 Arzuros, and there seems to be 50 from completing 10 of something (I noticed a Lv11 Aknosom before leaving for Silverlos). Most mantles are 200 Anomaly/Qurio coins, with elder ones at 300 (Large Elder Dragon Gem, Red Dragonsphire, Mantle of Origin etc.).
Basically, go talk to Bahari, do a low level investigation, come back to him and see for yourself. It's hard for me to explain.

I'll get to it soon when I get home
Interesting

>Fixed an issue where you could end up with more active Kittenators than intended during multiplayer.
RIP

im confused on how anomaly investigations work, do new/higher ones also appear after grinding one out?

>Seething was the first urgent; it's the hardest
>Lucent was saved for last; it's the easiest
What the fuck. I also can't wait to see how many people faint to Silver's meteor storm.

Coins?

Attached: 160096858826.gif (112x112, 43K)

Metal Raths are actually really fun

SAY IT WITH ME! HORNS COINS

Attached: 292291462_1086703792267048_8695598739095494512_n.jpg (1280x720, 296.84K)

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20191026013954.jpg (1920x1080, 389.95K)

>you can get weakness exploit on your armour from quirio crafting

SCOINS

Attached: Ryujinx Nvidia Profile 2022.06.17 - 15.45.41.06.DVR.webm (270x294, 2.53M)