IVAN

stealth IVAN thread post bananas.

IVAN is continuing development, 0.59 is out now!
attnam.com/projects go under variants for a few alternate versions of the game.

Attached: pickaxe.png (120x120, 16.49K)

Why did development restart?

I just started Big Nigs adventure, a lowly banana slave determined to smash his fists unga bunga style.

Attached: Untitled.png (1485x1037, 173.97K)

Newfag to this
QRD?

I've no idea but I'm all for it.
Insanely difficult randomly generated rouge-like with many interesting systems. you can pray to gods, lose/gain/replace your limbs with any material, vomit mechanics and much more! I'd recommend giving it a try, be warned, the controls can be hard to get used to.

Big Nig has cleared the first floor of the mines, onto the next! I found a broken dwarven steel chest plate as well.

Attached: Untitled.png (1421x1009, 104.34K)

Alright. I'll stay in this thread and peek at the game from your posts. From that I'll decide on if I DL it

Roger that my friend.

Big Nig prayed to Legifer, the god of law and order. In return, he exploded me and covered me in white wine... not the most helpful.

Attached: Untitled.png (1425x1037, 144.72K)

Jesus christ Big nig is fat as fuck.
Why is arm strength and leg strength separate?

They are seperate because you actually have a seperate kick move, In this example, Big Nig has equipped 2 shields 1 in each hand, therefore my main source of damage will be my legs. If my arm strength goes up, my blocking gets better, and I can handle heavier, stronger shields. if my legs get stronger so do my kicks. Big Nig is also wearing a single broken steel boot, increasing damage.

Should I pray to him Any Forums?

Attached: Untitled.png (1405x1045, 134.3K)

>god of charity
Risk it

Okay, I get it, but why the fuck IVAN and bananas?

Ominous but I think he likes me...?
Bananas are all throughout the game, you also always start as a slave that collects bananas for a living who signs a contract to deliver a message for your freedom

Attached: Untitled.png (1423x1035, 160.6K)

That's alright, but I know there's another roguelike with prominently featured bananas that got big already. Coincidence, maybe

Onto the final level of the mines... This level features A ton of carnivorous plants so I must be careful, as this level is where most runs end!

Attached: Untitled.png (1407x1025, 107.74K)

What's so dangerous about carnivorous plants?

I think Bananas are just a popular meme food

After a massive ambush of kobolds, jackals and many, many carnivorous plants, Big Nig is exhausted... Should he pray to the goddess of health and nutrition?

Attached: Untitled.png (1413x975, 136.89K)

What's the downside?

>pray to heal an amputation
>deity determines if the limb is made of something stern or just worthless, grafted banana sludge

Attached: a_voice_booms_out--now_where_could_my_amulet_be.jpg (380x307, 59.51K)

Sheer numbers as well as infinite respawns on this level, they will appear out of the ground completely surrounding you. to top it off they are resistant to kicks!
The downside of being exhausted, you are slower, you block worse you do less damage its awful.
The downside of praying to a god can vary greatly. I could lose my legs at worst. at best i could gain a new limb made of metal or something hard or i could be struck by lightning etc. This goddess is a Lawful goddess and i am currently neutral so the odds are around 50/50.
btw here is big nigs current equipment!

woops

Attached: Untitled.png (1467x993, 61.39K)

Well, unless you dont have any other recovery methods, spin the gun and try

NIG IS IN DANGER!

Attached: Untitled.png (1929x2160, 217.69K)

AYEEEEEEEEEEEE SAVE ME

Also, do all games start on the mines, are there different levels?

Rest in peace Big Nig. He was the niggest of them all...

Attached: Untitled.png (1459x459, 41.4K)

Yeah It's the only start, however there are alternate versions with more items and different starts. I'm currently just playing the vanilla edition of the game.

If the thread is still alive ill start another run.

Page one, bitch
If this post is evens you name the new guy Big Rigs