Ringo's game in less than 3 weeks

Ringo's game in less than 3 weeks

Attached: Ringo.jpg (850x1202, 141.03K)

vns arent games

literally who?

Attached: Jonathan.png (301x479, 193K)

I never played Nemissa's game so I'm not allowed.

Soulful Hackers 2 is a JRPG not a VN

>Soulless Hacks 2

I am a FATLUS sympathizer and will buy almost all of their games no questions asked, but I just can't get behind this and #FE. The team making these games feels so lacking compared to the rest of Atlus, it's like they're made by a different company.

Attached: dlc.jpg (1200x675, 188.63K)

lmao it looks worse than SMT5, when that shit is running on tablet hardware.

I don't get that feeling at all. To me #FE is clearly an Atlus game, and that is the reason I'm excited for this.

Attached: soul-hackers-2_2022-08-09_017.jpg (1200x675, 290.01K)

Attached: l-look it's soul hackers now.jpg (1200x675, 211.83K)

It looked like outsourced shovelware when they announced it, everything they showed after that only solidified my position on the game.
This isn't Soul Hackers by any metric, it's just a title they pilfered to shove a few more units out the door.

I'm weirdly excited for this game when I couldn't give a shit about SMTV when it came out. Power of cute girls I suppose.

Yeah, same. I'm kinda tempted to buy it.

The models and animations look terrible.

Well yeah, it's an Atlus game.

Ringo's game still grossly overpriced and infected with spyware DRM.
Ringo's game still about to flop because of Atlus' congenital retardation.

Attached: 1630717847854.jpg (640x709, 58.67K)

Already preordered physical copy from fucking GAMESTOP

Eh I'm the same way after Persona and Catherine. I try to buy all their new shit but I'm so-so on this game. I'm not looking up any gameplay so I'll go in blind.

>motion capture dances for your spin-off rhythm games
>still somehow look like amateur hand-made crap with snappy, robotic movement and visibly zero momentum
How do they do it? I can understand in their normal games because you're usually not paying attention to the models anyway, but in a fucking dancing spin-off?

This team also made the Devil Survivor games. Did you not like those either?

Is there dating and fucking cute high school girls who will call you onii-chan and senpai in this like a Persona?

They are though.

This isn't even released stupid.
And Devil Survivor was great, #FE could have been great if not for the terrible circumstance around it's announcement and platform.

This. Fatlus is good at making weeb trash and #FE is proof of this. The story was shit but damn I loved the characters, gameplay and art direction, and I’m expecting this game to be a similar experience

This is not a game for pedophiles, no.

Attached: soul-hackers-2_2022-08-09_021.jpg (1920x1080, 1.56M)

The models are great, for the animation it does feel jank but it's not awful either. This hardly matter for an rpg.

>spyware DRM
This sucks donkey dicks

It just looks lacklustre by every measure. If it was Ringo that had Nemissa's design, and we didn't already have Nemissa, then MAYBE she'd bring interest just for that. As it is, it's an ugly game, there is no cool factor to it, and the girls aren't even hot.

it's funny watching the atlus intern make these threads to try drum up discussion