Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Attached: 71d6esPMq+S._SL1289_.jpg (1000x1289, 218.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYtVf0wvPpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sucks

they stop using the walls you can shoot through in HM2
i know they're only used like twice in the first game but they're fun

The first one fucking sucked because it was so hard to see some enemies out of line of sight so you had to memorize the level through trial and error.

That blu-ray disc has under a gig of data on it. It could fit on a compact disc, let alone a DVD. That's a pretty serious flaw

2s level design sucks dick
surely you are speaking about 2

Filtered

Attached: Hotline Miami 2 Dead Ahead.webm (700x700, 2.86M)

I couldn't even make it halfway through the first game it was such fucking shit.
ugly art.
awful music.
terrible controls.
pretentious story.
trial and error gameplay.

if you unironically like this shit I can confidently discard all your opinions on anything else. You have abysmal taste and there is no cure.

Attached: Hotline Miami dodging.webm (1200x900, 1.27M)

it sucks on the vita cuz you can't change aim sensitivity

The first game was based
The 2nd game is the worst shit in the world
Pic related

Attached: Hotline Miami Level Design.jpg (936x1024, 95.38K)

Both look good

The second one is better than the first one.

When is someone going to make a good version of hm2 maps?

Only if you haven't actually played the games, user. #1 offers the player plenty of cover, #2 is basically just a crapshoot where you're lucky to not get sniped by an enemy outside your screenspace. The Hotline Miami formula works best in extremely close-quarters.

Thankfully most of 2 is close quarters.

Attached: Hotline Miami 2 swordplay.webm (860x540, 2.48M)

Too addictive.

How do I get gud on switch?

because the one you posted is on console

Mogged by Katana zero

The artist for these is shit

Post bangers
youtube.com/watch?v=RYtVf0wvPpc

what the FUCK were they thinking?
FUCK these levels

Attached: casualties.jpg (354x574, 66.66K)

I don't like saying this user, but I think you just got filtered.
Yeah the art is ugly, but the ugliness serves its purpose far more than most pixelshit or even AAA realistic graphics games.
The music is specifically composed to put you in a trans/flow state, you might not like it, but it serves its purpose well and conveys the themes and mental state of the MC.
The controls work perfectly on kb+m, did you play on controller?
The story is definitely not for everyone, but its one of the more well-executed unreliable narrator stories in games. You just don't like non-traditional storytelling and that's fine.
Apart from a few levels and the bosses, the gameplay is very far from trail and error, especially if you only made it halfway through the game. If you feel early Hotline Miami is trail and error it is unironically just a skill issue.

Hey user, the game isn't for you, and that's completely fine. You weren't good at it, the themes didn't vibe with you and that's all good. However, Hotline Miami is unironically one of the most well-designed games out there, and that's coming from a game designer. It knows exactly what it is and perfectly executes on that aesthetic, which is exactly why people were so mad about HLM2 which threw a lot of that out the window.

First game good gameplay, good story second game bad gameplay, decent to bad story.

absolutely based

Laughable opinion.
Katana Zero doesn't even come close to Hotline Miami in terms of gameplay or music, and is far too short to properly execute the narrative it was going for.

too repetive, one sided mechanics

Melee was great fun in 1 and garbage in 2.
Roller Mobster is still the best part of both games.

Is it really that good? I thought about getting it on release, but it looked like discount HM with added stealth.