Just accept it into your life already user

Attached: RE2TAjc.jpg (177x266, 9.38K)

Just canceled mine. Thrash offerings mostly for months now.

How do they know? I was using a secondary account...

Attached: microsoft won.png (677x158, 7.57K)

They know all...

This isn't over Microsoft

Attached: XBOX.png (598x709, 247.09K)

Attached: Goypass.jpg (836x840, 233.75K)

I own nothing and I am unhappy

Attached: it's over.png (678x183, 7.95K)

do you think you own your games on steam?

I can play my Steam games when the servers are down so yes

>muh whataboutism
seethe

How much does OP get paid to shill these threads daily.

What games have you been playing? I already did mass effect.. tried that return to wonderland game and didn't care for it. Outer worlds was awful

A lot of the free games don't look fun. I'm not playing banjo kakooie or that nonsense. And there's a bunch of hockey games etc

More lies from Microsoft
Truly an evil corporation

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-09.png (548x164, 8.25K)

yes i have a perpetual license to them

I can't even launch from the _LOCAL_ files folders I created lmao

I can easily torrent the games even if Steam tries to do something fucky in the future.

So cloud sync is forced into your games even in "offline" mode?

Attached: 1660007778646846.png (510x477, 394.17K)

I dropped it this month because nothing I want is coming out. I'm not subsidizing all the junk. Let's see those first party AAA games Microsoft keeps talking about.

There goes my games library...

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08.png (1613x949, 2.5M)

Why is this now being associated with gamepass when it upfront tells you that it's just a rental service. It's like getting mad at a car rental service for not letting you keep the car.

I did the gold stacking trick to get something like 3 years for 100 kangaroo koins (the price of a full price AAA these days). And even when I start paying sub it'll be less than humble.
Lets me try the big names that I'm curious about without dropping proper cash, although at the moment I'm just normieing it up with powerwash sim.

Honestly, I churn through too many games with 4 hours played to be bothered about 'owning' 2/3rds of them.

>its ok because its "upfront"
Please get a vasectomy and never procreate.

Because OP is a marketer engaging in something called "counter programming."
He makes some really retarded dipshit takes that are instantly sandbagged by people pointing out his specious arguments and how its a pretty decent value if you actually play video games.
Now you don't have to get your hands dirty shilling anything because you create an environment where useful idiots do it for you.
Just sage, report, and hide.

How does Microsoft's legal team explain this:?

Yeah it is, rental services exist everywhere. How are you going to act cheated when gamepass is advertised as a rental service.
I don't see what this has to do with gamepass but by all means lobby against it. It's a good thing to fight

That's a PC Game Pass option you retarded gorilla nigger

>launch game ONCE while online
>can now play offline
>can't download the game without being online in the first place
If you were half as clever as you thought you were you'd realize what a retarded fucking ESL you are.

do you need a recurring fee to play steam games?

Replaying the Halo series currently. Next up will be the Dead space series and funny enough Mass effect.

The games are installed you fucking idiot:

Well no shit it has to check it, or you can just download every game and never go online essentially keeping them forever

all my steam games run without the client so yes