>This is what they took from you

Attached: bussy.jpg (850x976, 178.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9W5ezv_xxOk&t=412s
files.catbox.moe/ixjdk2.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh no old gay was replaced with new gay how terrible

why does she have a bear tumor

I hope they understand they openly support grooming with their Co-Op of this character.

>she
Bridgett was always a dude

>malding

Attached: 10863263-2CB6-434C-9FF2-EEBE16549EF2.jpg (480x640, 12.42K)

it was a mistranslation of the Japanese text how many times are u doomposters gonna keep spouting this bullshit kys

>mistranslation
Proof?

Nb4 trannies

Attached: 1DE5044E-CB06-46B6-8875-062F655445F0.jpg (1920x1080, 227.44K)

Bet she's got a real cute n suckable penis

Bridget's a girl now.
No amount of coping will change that.

It wasn't. He says "I'm a girl" in the japanese too. However, this only happens in the bad ending.

There's no "bad ending" chud.

Yes, there is. The dialogue you are beating people over the head with only happens when you lose in arcade mode. If you only win, that route never happens and the dialogue is just bridget looking up to ky.

Attached: 1659661995250199.png (1200x1152, 888.38K)

Check all other character endings you tard, it is a bad ending. You lost, GG remains based and shota-pilled.

I never cared about Guilty Gear or Bridget but it's weird to see the pillar of "haha you're gay bro" memes now be poster boy for idpol and tranny shit. Feels like the end of an era. I really miss the old internet bros, where did it go so wrong?

Attached: 1622174328168.jpg (796x712, 31.46K)

Said while stuttering. Then Ky gives him the whole "You don't have to live a lie around me bro" speech.

The dialogue before that is about Ky coming out to public with his gear and Bridget asking if Ky was afraid of doing so.
youtube.com/watch?v=9W5ezv_xxOk&t=412s
Ky's gear is part of who he is, and Bridget's femininity is also part of who she is, and accepting it is the whole part of the story.
Dialogue outside of the arcade mode implies Bridget is not comfortable with "toughening up" because she's trying to act like a boy. files.catbox.moe/ixjdk2.mp4
So naturally over the course of her story, it's her opening up to the idea that she can accept her femininity.
NOWHERE in her story there is an implication that she WANTS to be seen as a man, unlike in previous games where she vocally says she's a man and wanted to be a bounty hunter.
In this game, she already achieved being a bounty hunter, but is reluctant in keeping the whole "I'm a boy" charade, EVEN in the flawless run in the arcade mode.
I really don't get why you faggots are coping so hard.
She's a girl now, deal with it.

>translation cope
>bad route cope
>stuttering cope
Haven't seen so much denial from Any Forums in quite a while.

The alternative is the trans community actively supporting grooming, user. Is this the hill you want to die on?

And the other alternative is gays supporting femboy grooming.
Is this the hill you want to die on?

Honestly, its left to be ambiguous on purpose. She's a girl for who wants her to be a girl and he's a boy for who wants him to be a boy. Either way, Bridget is Bridget and we're all still gay for them, in one way or another.

Attached: 1659935332328549.jpg (500x576, 55.6K)

t. doesn't know japanese
t. hasn't played the game

>NOWHERE in her story there is an implication that she WANTS to be seen as a man
>but is reluctant in keeping the whole "I'm a boy" charade
>"HE NEVER SAYS IT EXCEPT ALL OF THESE PLACES WHERE HE DOES, BUT THOSE DON'T COUNT!"
ok faggot

Bridget is literally the same character he has always been, just with cheap twitter tranny appeal sprinkled in for those who suck at video games.

Bridget only says "I'm a boy" one and was stuttering in discomfort when saying it.
You don't have a strong argument and are just coping right now.

>Ky's gear is part of who he is, and Bridget's femininity is also part of who she is,
Why would it be hard for Bridget to come out as trans? It's the path of least resistance for him. The villiage he hails from would continue to work they way it always has. Continue none the wiser that Bridget was born a man. The stigmatism of Same sex twins being evil will continue to stand and families will get murdered for it or make more Bridget's to abstain from the cult like churches superstitions. The guilt His family bares for having forced their son to wear girls clothing and act like a girl his whole life would be washed away and He would no long have to Correct every single one of his opponents when they call him a girl anymore.
Why would Bridget be scared to come out as trans when it does nothing but benefit everyone and everything around him? Probably because he's not scared of proclaiming he's trans. Because he's scared of telling everyone he's actually a man. That if he said he was a man it puts guilt on his family. Sticks it to the Cult church and give the finger to the Town and it's belief that he needed to be a woman.

So I pose the question. Why would Bridget be scared to come out as trans at all and need support from people when he would have no problems or opposition from the public and society if he did?

The time of genuine enjoyment is over, it's all suffering from here on out.

Attached: 1568567714253.png (298x363, 184.77K)