Why does boomers seethe and rage when pyramid monster appears outside of silent hill 2?

why does boomers seethe and rage when pyramid monster appears outside of silent hill 2?

Attached: 1631904993274.jpg (2000x1270, 690.44K)

Because he's supposed to be a one-off phenomena unique to a specific character. Not some tangible mascot creature.

bc for him specifically to appear outside of james' influence many things would have to line up
>visiting the SH's museum and reading up on the sect
>being fascinated then with said sect
>looking at picrel sect
>do crazy shit
>get huge bottled up guilt
>returning to scene of crime

Attached: Valtiel_Sect.png (255x220, 96.94K)

I dont see anyone raging. Its just that the original creator has a problem with it. If you were mature enough to understand it will be clear. PH was supposed to be used for only one character to represent his guilt and burden he carries. Every character that goes into Silent Hill sees their own monsters. Silent Hill needed a poster boy so Konami chose PH. The Artist had a problem with it as it robbed PH of the artistic direction of the game and the series to this point. But these used him again and again and the Artist couldnt really do anything. He created something called WHITE HUNTER i believe for others to use such as in DBD but I dont think that will ever catch on.

>I dont see anyone raging. Its just that the original creator has a problem with it.
BS, any nontard has an issue with him appearing elsewhere
>Every character that goes into Silent Hill sees their own monsters
except harry. and heather sees a mix of those related to the birth and others under the influence of claudia. and henry is soulless

He's Jame's monster and he disappeared after SH2.

Not only that, there's also the case of diminishing returns -- a monster quickly loses its impact when he keeps showing up like a mascot

its james OC punisher monster

Silent Hill Mumbo jumbo the series declined heavily after two so consistent writing is not to be expected

>picrel
when will we get Box Head?

The team silent vidyas simply returned to the first one's mythos. SH2 is isolated in the
>every character projects his own demons
department. Harry wasnt the one doing it in SH1 and Heather did a little bit in SH3; her being the incubator was more of an influence on the monsters than her own self. And iirc in 4 the monsters were all about walter victims?

>The Entity entraps James
>Uses his mind and emotions to form a copy of PH in order to use it as a Killer
>This 'new PH' can now manifest within the Trials
Yay or nay?

Sound idea but I'd say nay because reusing anything James again after 4 had his father would make SH too much about him. Dude got redemption, he's living a peaceful life in sunny Portugal

i evolved from raging to building a second wall that i gatekeep from pseudos

Except hes literally an old executioner no?

Pyramid is too loud, slow and quite ineffective as a killer; there are other monsters who would do the trick better like the one that harry came across in SH3 which is a quick slasher

Someone skipped Evil Within, even in interviews they admitted that The Keeper is basically PH brother

Attached: aoew-hc-pg-070jpg-0d2ed6_1280w.jpg (600x804, 108.47K)

he's a made up thing inspired by a ritual done by the sect only james made that

Why does who and what when literally who appears where?

Attached: shut the fuck up.jpg (1280x720, 78.92K)

kek never played it. Safe head -- lemme guess he's keeping a huge secret within him

>loud, slow and quite ineffective
DBD 'lore' isn't necessarily about the killing, it's about the chasing. Shit's weird, but something loud and slow but that would still make you shit yourself if you saw it down a dark alley is fitting.

>I'd say nay because reusing anything James again after 4 had his father would make SH too much about him. Dude got redemption, he's living a peaceful life in sunny Portugal

The entity plucks characters from wherever in their timeline it pleases, Wesker is taken from the Missile Area in 5 for example.

You're getting it wrong, James learned about Toluca Prison, and it's executioner on the Historical Society during his vacations with Mary.

Attached: silent_hill_piramid_head_paint_by_parrafahell-d3h4shr.jpg (1024x768, 55.5K)