Are visual novels dead?

are visual novels dead?

Attached: FZo11xlXoAAH-FK.jpg (1886x2048, 359.78K)

Ruined when her real self was revealed

Digimon Survive JUST came out.

She looks cute, is her game good and how good is she on the sack?

great deceiver just got an english release on steam

Attached: FYeo3VqaUAAu9HK.png (1146x1600, 2.49M)

Did they decensor it?

I gotta say I'm super uninterested in Ryukishi07's latest effort.
>Little girl supersoldiers banding together to save the world

What was her problem

she eats poop

Yes.

I will now read your visual novel.

Better her than the mc I guess

My wife Nemu!

Euphoria is the Dark Souls of hentai. I mean that in both the corny, genuine way, and in the self-aware, ironic way.

sadly, no because the editor is shiranuve and they never release uncensored stuff

also, if you get it from steam, you'll have to download a patch for their website to restore the sexy stuff they removed to avoid getting nuked by steam like the taimanin VN were

also sleepless got itself an anime adaptation, good year for seishoujo fans

Attached: FYeo3VpaUAA9Ix5.jpg (1146x1600, 668.92K)

why are so many of these games named after king crimson songs?

Definitely my favorite hentai VN. Crazy story and hits my fetishes just right.

because the guy behind them is a king crimson fan and can't stop referencing them

i wonder if robert fripp knows about it

small bombs

maybe. But I still have plenty left to play, probably going to kick the bucket before I'm anywhere near done

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-27 22.12.37.png (640x480, 253.98K)

Absolutely. I'm sure they brought it up to him many times
The better question is did he ever fap to any of them

Muramasa

There are not that many genuine good ones. After some point they all start repeating the same boring tropes and plots. I still hope that you'll enjoy the good ones.

Is it true the human centipede scene was anime only?

Yeah, the VN has another somewhat similar thing. I can't tell which one I like more (the anime version is extremely short though so that's no good)

There is something similar in the VN but it is the loli and the stoic only, feeding on each other shit and urine and then vomiting all back.

>dude what if there was a timeloop and to reach the true ending you gotta do all the routes and you get memories from experiences from other routes/timelines

I swear one time i playedlike 3 different gamesina row with this exact plot point happening and I didn't particularly look for it when picking games. Total coincidence, overdone cliche

OOOHHHHHHHHHH
BBBEAAATTTOOOORRRICHEEEEEE

Attached: doppelganger.png (577x3823, 2.06M)

I fucking loved this game. It's 100% worth your money. The music and art are 10/10

Attached: Img_2022_08_09_17_30_29.jpg (864x481, 271.81K)