Fighting gameCHADS eating good

fighting gameCHADS eating good

Attached: file.png (943x803, 295.82K)

I was hoping P4U would get more of a boost than it has.

they waited WAY too long to add the rollback. all they said was "summer" then went silent. also there was something with the game crashing

Yeah, I've been having it crash a lot, but it's still a shame, the game is fun. They really should have not even released it until it had rollback, but when they announced it they seemed to think people would mainly just be interested in it for the single player so I suppose it's not surprising.

Hahahaha I feel so sorry for you SF6 owning losers.

MULTIVERSUS is HERE and is KICKING EVERY OTHER FIGHTING GAME IN THE ASS!!!!

And if you don't believe me, you're either a retard or a NIGGER

THE CAPCOM NATION IS NO MORE!!!! WB GAMES WINS AGAIN!!!

Mifflin Devin

I thought DNF was big, was it just too kusoge?

Why are fighting games so dead

No it wasnt and yes it is kusoge but fun one. Games balance is fucked and they STILL didnt said anything about DLC which makes people think game is just cheap cashgrab by Nexon to make people grind gook MMO. 50buck price at release from publisher greedy as yellow kikes from Nexon was already weird so yeah its possible they took money and ran off.

unironically yes but also other anime games got stuff at evo while it wont get anything until VS fighting apparently. striker, hitman, dragon knight, and swift master make the game unfun to play. plus roll and GC arent that good against most characters. hopefully the patch later this month and the DLC make the game a little less tedious because the game is fun half the tiome

ok zoomer.

>tfw they going to nuke shitman and sissy master but striker will go unnoticed and they might even buff something of hers because no one bitches enough about her
i have strong feeling it wont fix shit its retarded how she can guard break you with her gapless blockstrings. we actually got to a point where people get hit on purpose instead to block against her and pray she doesnt have enough MP to TOD you thats ultra fucking retarded.

Attached: 1657291836612.jpg (1122x1080, 59.66K)

duelsisters...

I know it's dead right now but I'm actually having a lot of fun learning Samsho. $40 for all the characters is great too. More games should launch broken and then fix themselves with a price drop + rollback announcement later, though I feel bad for everyone that bought on launch.

based devin

the irony

Attached: 828.jpg (1080x1845, 329.21K)

It's expensive and most casuals won't bother buying a game they don't want to learn.

Is SF5 Champion Ed + season 5 worth 28 euro bucks? There's a sale on Steam.

It's a fine game but it's extremely expensive, like AAA title expensive. More people might pick it up on a sale but it missed its golden window. Kind of like Granblue.

If you have nothing else already you're getting a finished game with 6 years of content for 28 bucks. Even if you don't like SFV that much it's a pretty great deal. The netcode is hit or miss but at least it's better than pure delay.

I'm just reticent because 6 is coming, but I guess it won't be lost time since some of the effort should translate to the new game.

The new game plays completely differently, but it's still a year away and people will probably still be playing SFV until then. If you're hoping to gain experience it won't be much.