100 anons try to survive

>Silent Hill
>The USG Ishimura
>Racoon City

Out of these three locations what location do you think 100 of us anons could possibly survive through?

Attached: 105586589_3000616526702798_7671102575730787480_n.jpg (555x960, 48.8K)

Racoon City, none of you are surviving in SH or USG Ishimura

Silent Hill seems easier to survive then Racoon city to me.

Silent Hill

I didnt murder my wife and I'm not the child of a demon god so I think I'll be fine

This. A zombie apocalypse vs
>A spaceship filled with an alien parasite and hallucinogenic artifact
>A supernatural town that exploits a person's deepest fear

silent hill because i have no trauma and doesn't afraid of anything

>100 potential zombies

Harry did nothing wrong escaped and still got killed afterwards

What’s a drop in a bucket gonna matter

Racoon City
Zombies are slow, lots of supplies cause the apocalypse just started, use either the police station or the hospital as a base, then play it out like in project zomboid
>Get out
>Get every shit you can find
>Go back

Attached: 1659721604050934.gif (640x484, 1.12M)

>doesn't afraid of anything
Not afraid of anything*
Retard esl

None of them, I would kill all 99 other anons and then myself just to spite you fuckers for shitposting on this board

keep in mind, racoon city is full of puzzles. we know how the typical Any Forums user feels about those...

No one on Any Forums is smart enough to not be fucked by the Marker's signal. You faggots can't even ignore bait threads.

Depends on when the games take place. Ishimura and Raccoon City are survivable if you get out early. If you're dropped in during the height of the pandemic you're most likely dead though.

Silent Hill is a toss-up. If it's the benign version from SH2 you have a chance to overcome your own demons. If it's SH3 "fuck you" version then you die.

Silent hill
More like
Silent Chill
The fuck is a big fucking eye gonna do to me? Stare at me? Sure it might be uncomfortable but not like it can kill me or anything.

silent hill since a teenage girl with a pipe can fuck up all monsters from there

Racoon City sounds the easiest as long as you're only dealing with zombies and not hunters, tyrants or lickers.

was raccoon city walled off in the games like it was in the movies? if so, you'd be stuck in a city filled with zombies which would then be nuked

And Cybil was a moral cop and still got raped and executed

As long as you can look up the solution online, we're fine

>Mind rapes Any Forums anons so hard that they all become trannies
Nothing personal kid.

Attached: d4nb82d-0620569d-20e5-4b83-abf1-69d4879c6444.jpg (680x1004, 167.77K)

Probably silent hill as it’s more like a physical therapy session than a actual hostile environment.

Those that can learn to accept their fears, wrong doings etc can escape while all the shit people can stay their forever.

Holy fucking newfag Batman

>wait a minute that note....

He doesn't know the meme

Attached: 1637492116221.gif (500x396, 2M)

Silent Hill makes you a better and stronger person

>it's been 5 years since i've updated my log
>grown men still throwing shitty tampons in the toilets
>unitologist still trying to tell everyone we can be male or female

>korean/german waifu still ignoring me
>jack off her in tea

>fuck my life
see you faggots in another 5 years.

RC would be the easist you just need to get a car and get out fast enough.

That's just SH2. Mental trauma and overcoming it had nothing to do with 1, 3, and 4. You should play the other games.

I don't even think 100 trained and geared marines could survive the ishimura. Isaac only survives that shit because plot armor and stasis powers

That's basically only true in Silent Hill 2. 3 especially the town is very much actively hostile

according to lore 12% of the population is naturally immune to market to various degrees.
So automatically you're going to have 88 people going insane at some point and killing eachother or you. Not great odds as the remaining 12 non craziers will likely die in various ways before the group drops down enough for them to be viable.

welcome to Any Forums retarded underage