I'M THE GIRL WITH THE Xenoblade 3 Thread

I'M THE GIRL WITH THE Xenoblade 3 Thread

Attached: FUvuPrSXEAAR0-Q.png (1920x1080, 607.55K)

Attached: 1659922365347485.jpg (1280x720, 94.24K)

balls

What did they mean by this?

Attached: cdasvdf.png (1840x823, 2.53M)

MIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU WERN'T SUPPOSE TO LOVE HIM MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU'RE MY WOMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I'M THE GIRL WITH COCK

>look above the door to Nia's room
>see Dromarch's severed mounted above the doorway
I mean it's probably just a dummy replica but seeing it hung up like that gave me a start.

Attached: 1640998553027.jpg (1101x617, 53.91K)

Attached: 99686051_p1.jpg (3065x4126, 3.59M)

Attached: Mio punches OP.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Why is Takahashi unable to go a single numbered Xenoblade game without including NTR? although the NTR was retroactively undone for XB2

Attached: 8501514fc3c70a68bab04942794247bb.jpg (844x1181, 310.08K)

Guys, I'm at chapter 1. I just started playing because I was busy but now that I have more free time I want to play as much as possible.

Is there a new game plus? If so, is there a lot of cool stuff to do like in Xenoblade 2? Should I bother doing sidequests now or leave them for later like in Xeno 2? Should I rush through the story?

I forgive almost every other 'rule of cool' moment in this and every other xeno game but this was fucking retarded

Attached: 1659729595425583.jpg (594x658, 76.79K)

>I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHO YOU ARE

>Sena still can't imitate Mio's raw cat strength

feel like I don't fully understand chain attacks, or there's some meta that I'm unaware of with it.
interlink lv3 chain attack
>only 2 orders
>likely only able to get a few attacks in before hitting 100%
>damage % is boosted
normal chain attack
>4 potential orders
>can get 10+ attacks before ending the chain
>if you're lucky you can end with an interlink order
It feels like the lv3 interlink chain attack kinda sucks? Or rather, it's guaranteed damage but with a lower ceiling than regular chain attacks, right?

>there is NG+, but it doesn't have nearly as much content as XB2's NG+, although that might be rectified in future updates. most of xenoblade 2's NG+ features were absent at launch as well. there is a somewhat substantial postgame, however
>you will probably be overleveled if you do sidequests, but doing them and getting colony affinity up is necessary for several hero ascension quests. most heroes have sidequests associated with unlocking them, so prioritize those
>the game is very long, so break up story and sidequests however you want

>literally secures himself a prime cuckshed seat right inside of his other self's body
>offs his spirit out of shame later

Getting to the end of Chapter 4 and hearing Noah say Melia kind of threw me for a loop. I was so sure this game took place in some sort of cloned pocket dimension. But hearing the name itself kind of unsettled me

>Mio loving another me?
>No, I don't want that!
>I want her to love me and no one else for the rest of her life.
>Even after I die, I want to be at the forefront of her thoughts for a while! Ten terms at least!

Attached: 1660058753400396.jpg (1280x720, 215.38K)

Why is Liberation Arrow's animation so dumb? Juniper just does a really slow 360 before firing a single arrow. There's nothing unique about that, it's basically just an auto attack with extra steps.

Does it count if he did it to himself?

At least he isn't as defective as SAO author who feels it necessary to include rape in every arc.

SHE'S ON HER 6TH TERM, YOU SICK FUCK

I can't stop thinking of picrel when I see Mio's pose

Attached: punch.png (661x623, 17.14K)

Eh, I prefer her mom.

Attached: 2022073114013700-A862246CB76B2B6DC14022F4545399F5.jpg (1280x720, 213.2K)

Normal chain attacks are better than the interlink chain attack once you understand how to maximize the system, you are 100% correct. With the right hero setup you can easily get a 5 order chain attack that caps at 13x damage multiplier.

Even better

Attached: 8ea4e1d0d717cf04d79d2020cc264d15.jpg (937x1518, 179.09K)

>Or rather, it's guaranteed damage but with a lower ceiling than regular chain attacks
That's the way I use them anyways, when you just want big damage cutting into something. Remember to spam Ourobous arts before starting the chain attack since it splits you up once it finishes.

The real benefit of the ouroboros chain attack is getting a reasonably large overkill bonus in less time

alright, glad to know I at least understand the mechanics. Any tips for getting good chain attacks? Any way to guarantee the orders you want pop up when you want or is that 100% RNG? Also, never understood why the optional hero attacks are always last in the chain, yet they provide what look like crazy benefits for attacks done LATER in the chain, but they are the final attacker so I never get the benefit from them since their attack basically ends the chain.

She's a flesheater. There's a sidequest about this in Colony Lambda. There's a guy trying to categorize Aionios' races based on physical characteristics, and it's explained that Agnians with crystals are generally many times stronger than soft-skinned individuals with no crystals. Machina are similar, but still weaker than Blades.

Test

I'm in Chapter 7. Question about two Heroes. Ethel just joined me again and both her and Cammuravi got their class rank 20 limit broken. Are these two not going to get Hero quests of their own anymore?

I got the same feeling hearing them say Uraya for the first time, followed by going in and seeing the ruins of the great stairway. Before that it was just to the effect of
>oh I guess that looks like the Bionis leg all right
Like there were recognizable landmarks but they didn't hold much significance.

I'M THE BRO WITH THE HOE(S)

Attached: IMG_20220807_215449.jpg (791x738, 183.51K)

Ouroboros stuff is good depending on your set up
For instance, if you stack tons of buffs on each one (since the whole party comes back), then you're good.
The benefit of Ouroboros stuff is that you can reliably use every party member

Wait til you see the guy mention the Mechonis' hand.

>mfw no water slide

Attached: 1659847738958209.gif (428x424, 46.38K)

It's interesting that Noah is capable of going toe to toe with her
Although when Noah is not holding back he's a literal genocide engine, and he only stops holding back in chapter 6

This but Triton punching Lanz.

That was their hero quests

A lot of it is RNG, including when the hero order shows up, if you're unlucky it might not appear at all. Never pick two characters that interlink until the last order, otherwise you'll get the oroborous order early and won't maximize your damage. Always pick the hero order when it first shows up (unless it's Fiona's in the first round), since it isn't guaranteed to appear again.

>Any way to guarantee the orders you want pop up when you want or is that 100% RNG?
RNG, so always take the free hero order as soon as it pops up.

>Any tips for getting good chain attacks?
You want your best attackers to be active in the final round with the biggest damage multiplier, which isn't a problem once you unlock oroboros orders. A smash combo seems like one of the best ways to end a chain but you don't get smash as a regular art until chapter 5.

Orders are random, you can get hero orders at any point, including the very first. Noah's order looks better than Taion and Eunie's at a glance, but their effects can lower enemy defense into the negatives for higher damage. Just remember the tip the game gives you about what each role does in a chain attack and you should be fine.

Why does v hate this game I think it's really good

>reliably use every party member
>start interlink lv3 chain
>first attack does 75+ %
>next attack hits 100%
>first order fires off
>first attack does over 100%
>final order fires off
???? am I doing this wrong or what

Are you fucking kidding me? I just walked into that lab with no quest and thats it? Arent every other hero getting at least two quests?

>there is no new game++ secret ending where Rex impregnated everyone, including Dromarch and Gramps

Attached: 1634809042113.png (600x800, 32.81K)

>Mythra's baby grew up to be Crys

Ghondor gets three hero quests

Your conclusion is mostly correct, but the logic is missing some info
Nirmal chain attacks can go to 5 orders total. 3 main party, one Hero, one Ouroboros, but to do that you have to finish an interlink pair specifically on round 4.
To extend your chain, you have to reactivate characters. You get a base of one reactivation when you hit 100%, and a bonus 1/2 reactivations for reaching 150/200%. You cna also het reactiavtions and TP boosts from some heroes.
The main way to manage TP is through role bonuses. Attackers get 1.25x TP if they go first, Healers will automatically stop at 99% if they go over, and Defenders will always reactivate the highest TP character available. Heroes all have their own bonuses.
What order you get is luck based, but you always want to be working with that luck to het maximum TP and keep as many characters as possible active for the next round. The one exception to this is if you are on round 4 and get an Ouroboros Order, because that will reactivate everyone anyway.
Some notable Hero effects are (spoilers I guess)
>Valdi gets +50 TP when used if attacking a machine (this can stack between rounds, and will, quickly)
>Teach gives other characters a small TP boosts when used, (again, can stack if used well)
>Ashera will automatically get 200% if used as the finisher, meaning 3 free reactivations
>Riku/Manana will give whoever goes next a 1.25x TP multiplier

Yeah
Suspicion vs confirmation is heavy.
I also started to think that maybe there was more to it after they called Uraya by its name. I also feel like the game was going for that sort of weighty hit with the Queen's name. They hadn't called her by it at any point before and they relegate that single word to its own subtitle line so as to not have people read it before it's heard.

it's literally just one doomposting schizo who hates xenoblade and comes in to say how much better XCX is than everything
he did the same thing with XB2

The most hilarious part about this picture isn't even the thing at the front.
Look at the background. Recognize anyone with a shit eating grin?

Attached: 1654800881454.png (1024x1024, 702.43K)

>Yup, that's my boy. Knocked up all three of them bitches. Way to go, kid.

All Kelves soldiers wear power ring armor to let them go toe to toe with the strongest blade agnians, that's probably why Kelves seems so dominate almost all their skirmishes.

During XCX he did the same thing with FF15. This dude just has Xenoblade rotting his brain.

Has anyone photoshopped this pic to also have Morag, Brigid, Pandoria, and Dromarch holding Rex's babies?

>gramps had to listen to the several hour long foursomes every night

So outside of this image, is there any additional proof that those three children are actually Rex's? What if it's a cuck situation and he's JUST-ing for three kids that aren't his?

I really like the Grecian look Rex and wives are pulling off here.

You can see that different soldiers wear different amount of power armor elements and Noah has basically jack shit beyond a power element on his waist and boots. The shit he and N showcase goes way beyond of what Mio is capable of. N is just standing there deflecting bullets from several battleships at once.
He is not swinging that sword all the time for nothing because he's literally Jin 2.0.

if the babies are around the same age that means rex impregnated all three of them at the same time

>occam's razor

Why do you think Zeke looks so sheepish?

His smug smile at the camera and the way he's stanced the fuck up in the middle of all three of them, YOU JUST KNOW

Crys is from Kelves, retard.

Yes, in fact it's worse.

Morag looks like she was forced to dress casually and this was the closest they could convince her.

Attached: The_Last_Supper_-_Leonardo_Da_Vinci_-_High_Resolution_32x16.jpg (1200x600, 223.83K)

Would be funny, but Monolith doesn't have the balls to hurt the precious 2babs that gave them their first million seller.

Just look at Rex's chad pose and try to tell me he didn't give them all the D

Why is she like this? She is so fucking unhinged when she talks. Feels like a shitposter

Attached: 1658132560462960.webm (220x294, 59.38K)

YOU TURNED MIO AGAINST ME

>english dub
fuck off disgusting subhuman faggots

Yes user. Rex is such a giga chad who sleeps with all 3 at once and he'll settle for nothing less. Getting tired? Nia will heal him to get back to work.

>Zeke died a virgin
bros...

i saw a montage if her in fromt of charles de gaull
that was clever ngl

>Morag this is a lighthearted affair so you don't have to dress all military this time
>Still goes out in former wear