Xenoblade Chronicles 3 drops 83% in sales

NO NO NO NO! THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! I thought we were going to surpass XC2 in sales! Why is everyone turning their backs on this amazing game?

Attached: 8558C7BD-4953-483E-AB2D-633AD768EFA5.jpg (1170x1868, 972.7K)

Yeah lemme get 2 copies

don't care, i'm having fun saving Aionios

Don't care, I'm still enjoying kinoblade.

Attached: these-are-the-same-picture.jpg (800x899, 134.25K)

>UK charts

Fuck... It's over. We lost Xenosisters...

>free on PC a week early
>PCfags spoil the entire game
>haremshit upsets fags and females
>wokeshit upsets some guys
I wonder why people aren't interested.

This came out already?

>Why is everyone turning their backs on this amazing game?
main love interest is nearing 20 years old. too old.

Attached: ojisan.jpg (1280x720, 78.71K)

xenblade got popular because waifus so its obvious this third game is full of plain girls nips are not interrested , this will be a reminder to nintendo , create a game with big boobs waifus and your game will sell , make your girls plain and your game will bomb at least in nipland

Don't care they dug their own grave also is the end of the trilogy so I have no more attachment to whatever they do next since I already finished it.

>finish chapter 5
>sidequests won't fucking stop popping up
>Classes are getting unlocked to level 20
>12 hours in still doing sidequests
>sidequests unlocked the blue mage
>now have to backtrack and rekill every unique boss in all the previous areas
SEND HELP

>Another thing to fuel Any Forums eternal shitposting about this game
I really want to leave this place behind but the rest of the internet is equal or more shit.

Attached: 1619729116324.jpg (1125x1046, 72.86K)

Lemme guess, footyball is no.1

I need Mio gf

Let's hope this thread is as Chad as the last one. Xenoblade 2 has been avenged bros. Our waifus and booba have been avenged.

Attached: XB3tanic.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

Everyone on this board pirated this game so not sure why we would complain about this.

You don't get to escape from this easy, Enel. This is revenge for the months of shilling we had to be subject to.

This. It's our most hated Xeno game for a reason.

wah wah wah don't shitpost my precious bing bing wahoo now to make another thread about that shitty picture of rex in the ending because CHAD

>Everyone on this board pirated this game
And we all hated it, so it should be natural that we celebrate.

LMFAOOOOO gottem. Why are XB3 haters so chill and based?

>create a game with big boobs waifus and your game will sell
Sounds like a meme answer but coomer fanart going viral does get sales. Look at that shitty Atelier game.

I think Xenoblade 3 is the first game that Any Forums legitimately has nothing nice to say about.

Based fucking burn. We memed another TORtanic into existence and we're fucking reveling in it sksksksksk

This. XB3 has no fanart because nobody wants to see those used goods trannylike creatures naked.

Attached: image.png (1905x505, 248.35K)

>there's a Xenoblade 3 schizo now
What the fuck man. How come every topic on 4chins has a resident autist spamming about it every single day

isnt that a normal drop off for a second week?
also
>uk charts
we've reached a new low for shitposting huh

>UK
>relevant
lol. 3 still more than 2, cope coomer faggot

Last (based) thread, featuring a Homurachad with awesome bants against the XB3 menace >I think Xenoblade 3 is the first game that Any Forums legitimately has nothing nice to say about.
This. At least stuff like Mass Effect Andromeda and TLOU2 were so bad they were funny. This is just depressing.

>>there's a Xenoblade 3 schizo now
This, and his name is Enel; he spent months damage controlling XB3 only for it to blow up in his face as we can see in this very thread.

>noooooo dont make fun of my censored pozzed game!!!!! bing bing wahoo

you actually sound like a fuckin schizo and I havent played 3 yet even

Should have kept the sexiness in.

>XC3 sold 5% more than XC2
>XC3 costed 50% more than XC2
Hmm...

Attached: 1615239744534.png (512x512, 274.66K)

Attached: 1556926137787.png (340x444, 108.66K)

>I think Xenoblade 3 is the first game that Any Forums legitimately has nothing nice to say about.

i know that Any Forums is full coomers XB2 fags, but that's not all the people on this site.

>not an ounce of revealing outfits or sexy character design
>in a franchise that has literally had at least once character per game that fits those bills
>in a sequel to a game that was literally built on that concept
pretty lame, ngl. The gacha shit was retarded but at least the characters were nice to look at. Designing XB3 to be "a world where nothing but teenagers exist" is honestly what makes me not really care about the game. Gameplay is alright but the story is the most shonen kusoge I've ever seen, and that's saying something after the shitshow that was XB2. Thank fucking christ takahashi confirmed this is the last xenoblade game. Hope his next series goes back to a slightly older cast.

>UK charts
when has anyone fucking cared about UK charts except for FIFA games, also the game had a bigger launch than 2 without an available LE, it's not a JRPG with the prefix "Poke" and sales dropping after a week for a game that isn't some prestige faggot PS5 TLOUS shit or the same pig slop mario games is expected

XB3 fanboys can cope all they want, but us haters will always be the chaddest.

Yeah, Enel really went full schizo as we XB2 fans shot down his damage control.

>sksksksksksk
Back to twatter, you AIDS infested faggot.

the game is good but i dont have switch so i pirated it.

>last xenoblade game
no, no one has said that

This. All of this. Literally me. The serieses identity was coomer pandering, and now they lost it, causing XB3 to be our most hated game in the series. There's a reason you don't see any XB3 fans debate our hate posts against this "game" (we refuse to call this a game)

>>not an ounce of revealing outfits or sexy character design

Attached: 8LJcP7Q.jpg (1201x1601, 538.07K)

They will release a super lewd GACHA game where Pyra and Mythra will be the face of the franchise as it should be

Attached: smuggyblondwaifu.jpg (525x452, 23.15K)

kill yourself

The chad coomer

The tranny soon-to-be 41%

shut the fuck up schizo samefag

i feel for you xenobros hopefully you'll get normal threads once the discord flocks to splatoon

Nice comeback unlike XC3 !

Attached: 185376687547.png (625x470, 515.43K)

>UK

Nobody gives a shit.

takahashi said that just yesterday. Keep believing his vagueness means anything other than the already known and expected post-launch roadmap + 1 expansion. There will not be a xenoblade 4. It's already confirmed that monolith soft has been working on a new game for years, pic related.

Any other blade media that comes out will not have takahashi behind it. Period.

Attached: file.png (881x618, 935.95K)

You lost. Calm down.

I like it

Attached: 1612283516947.jpg (405x447, 14.47K)