Fromsisters...how do we refute this?

Fromsisters...how do we refute this?

Attached: 99457468468579.png (1188x1010, 580.64K)

refute what? let people enjoy what they enjoy and fuck off retarded wojak

simple. I never said the first thing, faggot

Nobody here shits on franchises for making sequels. Top guy doesn't exist

how are wojak memes any different from what you're shitting on?

By not being a butthurt Amerifat, easy

>Any Forums is one person
go back

It's okay when the games are good to start.
>implying From games are good
If you try to argue that then please enlighten us about your own superior taste.

I think Miyazaki is tarnishing the legacy of Dark Souls by releasing the same game over and over. Even the story in Elden Ring is just Dark Souls again, and it makes him look like a hack.

>creates games about how needlessly perpetuating cycles causes the decay of beauty
>perpetuates a cycle that erodes the artistic merit of his own works
bravo miyazaki

Simple. The reasons why people don't like the same old game from those developers is because their gameplay is shit.

Unbelievably kino

>inovation
>franchize

You can always spot a zoomers take on something because despite having spellcheck at their fingertips their entire worthless existence they still can't fucking spell "franchise" or "innovation"

>no innovation
they consistently make their bosses better with every installment, which is the most important thing for the series

Cobsole limitations heavily restrict what games can be made. Did you know the ps4 came out in 2014??? Did you know that most games still have to run on the ps4 before it's released on other platforms? Isn't that cool? If they can't get bigger games, neither can we!

IS THAT A NEW SOULS GAME FROM THE LEGENDARY DEVELOPER KNOW AS FROMSOFT????

I'M GONNA CONSOOOOOOOM
PREPARE TO DIE AGAIN MY DUDES

You can't have too much of a good thing. Simple as'

Attached: 1651464916385.jpg (595x639, 80.77K)

We cannot

Literally me

Each entry is different enough that even From fans debate among themselves which is best, which did what theme or mechanic better, and so on. Also don't argue with anons on the internet.

>AC sucks because the gameplay is boring
>COD hasn't been good since MW2(2009)
>Pokemon sucks after they went beyond 151 pokemon

Attached: BloodBorne.jpg (1000x2401, 2.03M)

The worst part is the studios responsible for those top games don't advertise new fresh IPs for 6 years then deliver the same old with minimal changes, yet drones still defend it