Why do you honestly care that a character in a video game is trans...

Why do you honestly care that a character in a video game is trans? Does it really impact your gameplay and enjoyment of the game? 99% of you complainers don't even play fightan!

Attached: F9069069-C13E-4F27-B049-DCD3672F2413.jpg (1200x849, 194.27K)

bad ending

Attached: file.png (1600x1138, 2.23M)

I just really dislike tranime.

Why do they have the male arrow symbol on their forehead?

How has your stay been tourist-san?
Are you going to leave any time soon?

FEMBOY SUPREMACY HE IS A MAN.

why are you discord trannys pushing this shit so hard? its obvious that you're doing it. No one here gives a shit about this and yet there are at least 6+ threads up at all times since yesterday.

Are you blind?

Attached: file.png (76x92, 16.17K)

Asking the wrong board. Bridget is still a boy who dresses as a girl. Can't confirm if he's trans, hell you can't even confirm he's bisexual much less gay. Maybe go ask your fellow troons on LGBT?

I don't care about Bridget being Trans at all, so long as it isn't ambiguous. It's so ambiguous that you could see the ending as Bridget finally coming to terms with the fact he wants to be a man rather than live this fake reality of being female. Or, you can flip that in the complete opposite direction. I personally believe that the JP version is the one that makes the most sense, Bridget isn't entirely upset about being perceived as a girl but knows that he is a man deep down.
Trannies should be allowed to have some things, but they shouldn't be allowed to have ambiguous things that they want to force their identity politics into.

Attached: 1652270449130.jpg (850x1005, 216.19K)

There is no such a thing as trans so stop being retarded.

He outright tells Goldlewis he's a girl.

Retcons in general are bad.

>trannys
>troons
not even trans, but rent free

You lost the culture war

Because he was retconned into being trans by the devs pandering to the west. It's bullshit. Trannies wish they look like him, but they never fucking will.

>giving a shit about fighting game lore
lmao
just going to jack off to this little faggot and never play that pile of shit genre

in JP, this is more of an acceptance that people are going to perceive him as a girl still and even in the EN dub, the VA sounds unsure. Fast forward passed that and KY and Bridget are talking about him stopping being his fake self and embracing his real identity which is male. Bridget spent all this time trying to be masculine in previous games, that's his real calling.

No, that's what I'm talking about.

>he doesn't know that's not the canon ending

Attached: a joke.png (512x512, 167K)

That's if you get the bad ending. if you get the good ending, Bridget is inspired by Ky to be like him and be honest about his actual gender to his family and village

I do not believe the individual should be the deciding entity when it comes to cultural norms decided by society since the start of civilization. To go off the norm you need a good justification, most trans people seem like just insane fetishists and therefore I do not want them represented in society or media.

Bad news user, you're fucking blind.

Attached: file.png (612x612, 51.52K)

Yeah, and in another ending he doesn't. Why do you and your fellow troons fall on this currently? Your entitled to whatever you think Bridget is, just like I'm entitled to think whatever I want. But the only facts we have is what I've previously stated from his bio. Everything else is just projection.

Troons and goomers certainly did lose it.

>character is older than the people playing it
>the "lore" is settled for literal decades
>SHES TRAAAAAAANSGENDER YA'LL!

lol. who didnt see that coming?