Now that the dust has settled, will Todd go down in history as the most successful vidya developer?

Now that the dust has settled, will Todd go down in history as the most successful vidya developer?

Attached: 421515.jpg (360x360, 143.79K)

ya

No, But I'll love him anyway for the memes.
Lie to me Todd. Lie to me and I'll buy Skyrim for the 15th time I promise. Tell me about the mountain again Todd.

2 possibilities.
1. He retires after starfield. (most likely)
2. He retires after es6 (least likely)
He is 51 years old, turning 52 this year. If starfield releases this year we can expect es6 no earlier than 2030 where he will be 59. He cannot stick around in the position he’s in much longer than that. Someday soon we will look back fondly on his presentations.

Wouldn't that be Notch?

There's 0% chance he retires before tes6.
The game is already in the works. Did people forgot the video Bethesda released 1-2 years ago showing the team making it?

Dude ain't retiring. He's too autistic to stop

>There will come a day when we no longer have Todd

Attached: sad shaggy.jpg (499x430, 29K)

once todd is gone Microsoft is gunna rape the shit out of TES

Attached: 1659196377868811.png (589x767, 711.64K)

Whoever they replace him with is going to suck balls, no doubt in my mind

They just said this year that they’re still in preproduction. If we assume they’ve been working on starfield since 2015, when fallout 4 released, the game took 7 years to develop. The new elder scrolls will likely take a similar if not longer amount of time since they would obviously want to try and make the game bigger than skyrim. That means the very earliest it would come out would be late 2029, assuming the games don’t start taking longer after starfield. With this trend we can see fallout 5 release around 2037, when Todd is 66 years old.

...fuck

Attached: -10852960611108.jpg (712x713, 56.55K)

that title will belong to neil druckmann

notch is a billionnaire while todd is getting scraps from microsoft
he doesnt own anything, microsoft owns him

Go to bed Todd it's 3AM.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-09 at 03-19-01 Is Daggerfall like Arena.png (1053x181, 15.57K)

Shigeru Miyamoto

>developer
he's not a developer, he hasn't done any direct development work since vanilla morrowind. Terminator, Skynet, Daggerfall, Redguard and Morrowind are the only games he's been involved in development

maybe, rockstar made more money. either way im glad he's sticking out for 2 games now. i can't imagine the industry without him, hoping that i lose passion in vidya after he retires

That would suck. I love this little dude. But fuck FO4

Twitter canceled

Yes. You should also buy his game: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

>There are people on this board that didnt buy every re-release of Skyrim

Attached: lt quattro is not amused.png (500x276, 216.89K)

>on every platform

Attached: 1645546350921.jpg (606x680, 66.33K)

>even if they didnt own said platform

Nah, I've literally never liked anything he's made. I mean, don't get me wrong. His stuff is interesting for the first few hours until you realize how sloppy his team's programming is. And no, morrowind wasn't good.

Based member of Todd's chosen.

As much as I hate skyrim rpg system and fallout 4, I have to admit that Todd is a good game designer (or atleast used to), he literally designed Daggerfall and Morrowind, two of my favorite games of all time.
I'll miss that nigga if he retires someday, and it would be great if he's doing qna in this board before he completely retire. Or maybe play a live gameplay demo in vidya conference like he used to do back then.

Attached: 1646784843440.png (901x1221, 440.75K)

He's too busy shitposting like a retard to do QAs anywhere

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-09 at 03-33-02 ATTN. Bethesda!.png (1053x235, 16.66K)