Let's take a break from all the cancerous tranime posting and talk about Star Fox

Let's take a break from all the cancerous tranime posting and talk about Star Fox.

>Favorite game
>Favorite level
>Favorite character
>Favorite vehicle

Attached: CLV_P_VADKJ_01.0.jpg (1200x675, 220.7K)

Star Fox 2
Macbeth in SF64
Wolf
Miyu/Fay's in SF2

Attached: SF2.gif (255x320, 17.93K)

>Star Fox 2
>SF1 Space Armada
>Fay
>Great Fox

Leave it to aminals to start shooting each other the second they fly a car

So according to the SFZero anime, Corneria is entirely populated by canine breeds. If this is the case, how come Falco, Peppy and Slippy aren't canines?

>Favorite game
SF 64
>Favorite level
Fortuna
>Favorite character
Falco
>Favorite vehicle
Skyclaw from Command
>If this is the case, how come Falco, Peppy, and Slippy aren't canines?
I think that points more to them coming from other planets. Like Slippy and other frogs could come from Aquas and or Zoness but moved to Corneria.

What direction would you want to see them take the series in? what's a good fit for the setting and style of Star Fox that could justify a full price release to you?

I honestly think that you can do a lot with Star Fox just based on the fact that they are a team of mercenaries. This and the cartoony scifi setting should allow for endless directions to take a new game but we all know they'd just remake Star Fox 64 again

>hates tranime
>wants to talk about furshit

Attached: 1566498303503.png (270x329, 105.19K)

Star Fox Zero is the best Star Fox game

"cancelled game eventually released"
-shig

Attached: sf2.jpg (450x500, 42.5K)

GG is vidya
>tranime
oh you're one of those retards. this is an anime website. if you don't like it fuck off along with the trannies.

Bill's level
Slippy
Arwing

>What direction would you want to see them take the series in?
multiplayer, multiple playable characters, okay story with a fix of fun talks between characters and one-liners, and I'd like a hub world for the Great Fox since I think you could do a lot with that.

Yeah I think letting the Great Fox be more involved as a mobile base of operations would be really cool.
> okay story with a fix of fun talks between characters and one-liners
I find the idea of asking for an okay story funny but I do agree. Star Fox is definitely not about great stories but just having well defined and likeable characters talking shit to each other.

God I want a new Star Fox game so badly bros.
>>Favorite game
Assault
>>Favorite level
Either Fortuna; A New Enemy or Asteroid Belt; The Aparoid Menace
>>Favorite character
Wolf
>>Favorite vehicle
Wolfen from Assault

Attached: Assault Player's Choice.jpg (826x1000, 119.55K)

Mecha Star Fox

>let’s take a break from talking about cancerous tranimes to talk about cancerous furfags

I personally just want the series to come back. Barring anything ridiculously out of left field, I'll likely get whatever is next just to help support Star Fox. It needs all the help it can get. There hasn't been a single Star Fox game I genuinely hated; Even Command and Zero have their merits.
That said, I think whatever comes next needs a huge focus on multiplayer, like Splatoon. Have couch and online co-op across all campaign missions, along with actual multiplayer modes. Versus mode with free-for-all, team death matches, and objective-based fleet battles with CPUs would be awesome to see. Even a horde/survival mode like Salmon Run would be amazing.
Star Fox is a team with consistently four members. Why not have each member of the team playable in every mission?

Attached: Zero Meet the Crew.jpg (901x557, 224.63K)

Star fox 1
Titania (star fox 1)
Slippy
Arwing (duh)

>SF64
>Katina
>Bill
>LANDMASTAH (Assault)

You must really love assault unconditionally to post that

Just wish they’d remake Star Fox 2 and retcon Adventures. The weirdest thing about Star Fox Assault was having to go to Dinosaur planet and shit. Franchise would be better off with dinosaurs and Krystal.