When did you realise it was a masterpiece?

When did you realise it was a masterpiece?

Attached: cKZ4tKNFj9C00giTzYtH8PF1.jpg (1024x1024, 257.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=376DUWvQroU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>When did you realise it was a masterpiece?

When I was balls deep in Panam.

it might not be a masterpiece but i actually enjoyed it and not gonna lie anymore

When this board started hating it. If video games were to produce fine art it seems almost necessary that Any Forums would have to hate it

Once the prologue was over and I was able to step out into Night City and go wherever I wanted. I knew then this was a game I was gonna enjoy

The game sucks
what? play it? no, I just read marketing fud and shitposter memes on Any Forums, why would I play a game before saying how bad it is? Didn't you see that one bug that looked like it was straight out of gta or oblivion?

it's on par with vtmb for me
the characters are so good and some of the main missions are pure kino

>remove cungus silverfag
I will now play your game

maybe this can help
youtube.com/watch?v=376DUWvQroU

muh man...

yes basically this.

People will talk about it in the same way in ten years. There are going to be so many four hour long youtube essays. Nobody remembers that VTMB was almost unplayable at launch and is still completely broken.

When I was staring at a wall for 15 minutes after the ending thinkeng of life.
I chose Arasaka ending btw.

Attached: 423498266348.jpg (2560x1440, 987.29K)

When a patch that makes the game good comes out

did they ever finish fixing it and move on to the supposed expansion?

it's good for what it was but they sold the idea of a completely different game. i was expecting a bethesda type of game and recieved a linear gta game instead

I played it when it came out and I really liked it, will probably do another run once we get the final dlc (or confirmation that there'll be no dlc). Could've been better? for sure, but I like what I got

I liked it but I’m still kinda mad at the fucking bait and switch that is life paths.
>start as corpo
>teases you about the high life of flying cars, corporate espionage and other stuff
>haha nah, lose it all and end up basically street kid anyways

lol fuck off

i saw a clip of this scene and this is what sold me the game tbqh

Attached: 1645740689578.jpg (1920x2160, 1.1M)

Unfortunately it's not.
Shazamfaggots were overreacting as usual, but the game really is underwhelming, even when ignoring the technical issues.
Biggest issue is probably the lack of factions, allignments and reputation/karma systems.

1st mission as corpo

agreed. not sure why people shit on it so much when the bugs are no worse than every elder scrolls game. i'm actually really excited to see what cdprojekt manage with the expansion(s) given that the witcher 3 expansions were insanely good

Never understood the hate for it. I saw so many vids covering the bugs and whatnot, but I never encountered one. From start to finish, I actually enjoyed the game. It got a bit boring at the Japan Parade, but other than that it was enjoyable for me.

It also made me cry when I did the Surgery and Blow my Brains Out ending.

I really liked it too, but I did have a lot of bugs. Like the most notable ones were just the world not loading fast enough for you to drive through and a bug where I couldn’t save that made me make a new game after the first arasaka mission. honestly really felt the feels when you were in that last stage with Johnny. Liked him more than most of the other npcs.