JoJo All Star Battle R

Thoughts on the full roster? Also, why did Jojolion get shafted?

Attached: ProsciuttoPesciGhiaccioASBR2.jpg (984x720, 270.13K)

>Never ever

Attached: soft and wet.jpg (877x375, 65.19K)

Very strange how they barely updated Josuke and SnW. Makes me wonder if endgame characters are going ever to be in the game or not.

Why did porting over Part 4 Jotaro from EoH had to take priority over Stroheim, Weather Report, or even Joshu?

If they were actually making a new game I expect JoJolion would have more representation, but they clearly just wanted to appeal to fans of the anime and to re-use assets from EoH with the new characters.

My guess is that Part 4 Jotaro might get a Part 6 skin for anime tie-in purposes.

>Jojolion
Does anyone even care after that shit of an ending?
He should have stopped after SBR

I still like JoJolion overall despite the ending, but the ending was really bad.

>It has been Tooru AAAALLL ALONG
>once this is revealed, he dies like two chapters afterwards
Completely ruined the entire story. He dissapointed me with Jobin and then with him. I won't even bother with P9 if it even exists.

Stand abilities in Part 8 became so convoluted to the point of actually dumb you can't make almost anyone a fighter, it's a stretch.

>Still no Shizuka
im sad

Attached: Invisible baby.jpg (800x1000, 787.53K)

>the oc donut steel
How can the jojo fanbase be this retarded?

I don't like the part 5 wankery
they removed C-Moon and MoH from Pucci if all the footage is to go by (probably to prevent spoiling the Part 6 anime more than anything) and will presumably sell those back to you with a revamped moveset in the season pass, I'm expecting Gappy to get an updated version as DLC too

Because Jojolion's ending might be the worst manga ending ever. Yes, even worse than Attack on Titan, so it's only to be expected that people would rather just try to forget about JJL's existance.

>no High Voltage Diego
They should feel ashamed.

Agreed. When Josuke and Yasuho hugged at the end I felt nothing, couldn't care anymore.

It's got some really stiff competition from other manga that ended around the same time, like Beastars.

it was pretty bad but come on, AoT's ending was legendarily bad. generation defining bad, even

This. JJL's ending might be horrendous but it isn't mainstream..yet. I hope it gets shitted even more if it ever gets an anime.

Beastars became so bad even before the ending I forget about the series at all, Game of Thrones syndrome.

was that the One with animals in school or the one with the fox girl in dolphin shorts?
either way heard both were bad

I curse every day that I remember its existence. That last year of chapters was genuine death throes in slow motion.

WHY is Mariah forced everywhere? She was the least interesting standfight in part 3 and only served to make more joseph and avdol content

she has killer legs
And like every other villain, her powers are really interesting only to get wasted in a single episode

Because she's from Part 3, and because she's a female character.