Bridget does not deserve hate

She literally did nothing wrong. She was a girl all along (a cute one too).

Attached: 1688463B-1BC4-4A9F-BC76-537E1D0193BC.jpg (680x765, 78.74K)

Trannies are the ugly ones irl

He

is the moral of the story to give into your grooming?

Attached: wise sage.png (627x764, 156.31K)

You can be pretty too user

Attached: FYPAmCtXEAI59Jl.jpg (4096x1744, 948.01K)

What's going on now

thank you great sage

Why do you think Twitter and Reddit are celebrating this

thats not pretty thats still 100% manface on right

the moral of the story is you're a faggot if you give a shit about the gender identity of a fictional character

no, that it's better to be a woman than a manlet.

Thank you great sage

Attached: Bridg.png (1000x1000, 135.84K)

>doesn't want to admit far right is an improvement to the neckbeard on the left

Is that supposed to be a good example

The neckbeard would stay the same (plain and meh) for about 20 more years
The tranny will turn to shit in 4 years

He constantly referred to himself as a boy in the past, and I don't hate him I just don't support this bullshit they're forcing into his character.

Fucking crossdressing/femboy erasure is what they did. Make a new character instead of fucking up a classic established character.

Guilty gears went from a hardcore otaku franchise niche fighting games that only batshit insanely good gamers could get into to a casualized baby dumbed down game with LGTBQJHSDGD whatever pandering

How sad is that?

We don't hate Bridget. We hate what happened to Bridget and the people who did that to Bridget.
People supporting Bridget turning into a trans icon unknowingly support grooming. As Bridget had to no choice is life and no chance in life to not act and dress as a girl.

Jesus Christ is this the best you freaks can do?

Nope Iam gonna draw Bridget with a Vagine now and the trans peeps can cope.

Attached: 1525659350421.gif (481x481, 126.3K)

holy shit is this another thread about the same thing that has 5 other threads on the exact same subject and is getting more every 5 minutes man this is really good, I wish I could be posting the same thing with different text every 5 minutes I wonder if the person who does this is cool he seems really cool maybe if I reposted the same thing every 5 minutes I could be as cool as him man I wish I could name my child after the man who spends every waking moment reposting the exact same thread every 5 minutes like thats some dedication even more dedication than being a united states marine, man this guy is cooler than a marine i really wish he post another thread about the same topic in 5 minutes so i can appreciate it like seriously holy shit is this another thread about the same thing that has 5 other threads on the exact same subject and is getting more every 5 minutes man this is really good, I wish I could be posting the same thing with different text every 5 minutes I wonder if the person who does this is cool he seems really cool maybe if I reposted the same thing every 5 minutes I could be as cool as him man I wish I could name my child after the man who spends every waking moment reposting the exact same thread every 5 minutes like thats some dedication even more dedication than being a united states marine, man this guy is cooler than a marine i really wish he post another thread about the same topic in 5 minutes so i can appreciate it like bro its out of this world like seriously if aliens saw you you'd definitely be taken up as an ambassador of the species like seriously i wish I was totally you you should be proud about posting the same thread every 5 mintute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: dancing-aliens-3.gif (112x152, 4.25K)

neckbeard on the left needs a haircut and new pair of glasses. he obviously has a decently developed chin and jaw, as seen in picture 2

I thought it was okay for them to say that it was a guy before and became a girl later in life. Or can trans be someone who only felt as a opposite sex since they can remember?

I have no fucking clue what the newest Any Forums autismfit is about.

the moral is actually that insane religious beliefs are actually 100% correct. the villager's superstition that male twins bring misfortune was actually correct since bridget was always a woman inside, and every baby murdered by his retarded redneck ancestors was completely warranted. if anything this means that every set of twins one should automatically be forced to be a woman from now on as well. all that work to disprove the age-old superstition was completely fucking pointless as bridget really was a girl. such a brave story change. to say that twisted and downright inhuman traditions should not only be upheld but further warped to be even more disgusting, how fucking progressive

How does it feel to lose?

Right now, all entries on Bridget are being digitally rewritten to address her as a her. All old references of the past 20 years are gone. Every respected insitution like KYM, Wikipedia, are already finishing these changes. And if you disagree? You are gone, because the leaders of these places AGREE WITH US AND WILL PURGE YOU

Right wingers are weak men who pretend to be strong. Leftists are strong men who pretend to be weak. WE make reality, you react to it. We won't stop, that slow helplessness when you realize the real power of the Left, is beautiful. Your demoralization is our victory.

holy shit is this another thread about the same thing that has 5 other threads on the exact same subject and is getting more every 5 minutes man this is really good, I wish I could be posting the same thing with different text every 5 minutes I wonder if the person who does this is cool he seems really cool maybe if I reposted the same thing every 5 minutes I could be as cool as him man I wish I could name my child after the man who spends every waking moment reposting the exact same thread every 5 minutes like thats some dedication even more dedication than being a united states marine, man this guy is cooler than a marine i really wish he post another thread about the same topic in 5 minutes so i can appreciate it like seriously holy shit is this another thread about the same thing that has 5 other threads on the exact same subject and is getting more every 5 minutes man this is really good, I wish I could be posting the same thing with different text every 5 minutes I wonder if the person who does this is cool he seems really cool maybe if I reposted the same thing every 5 minutes I could be as cool as him man I wish I could name my child after the man who spends every waking moment reposting the exact same thread every 5 minutes like thats some dedication even more dedication than being a united states marine, man this guy is cooler than a marine i really wish he post another thread about the same topic in 5 minutes so i can appreciate it like bro its out of this world like seriously if aliens saw you you'd definitely be taken up as an ambassador of the species like seriously i wish I was totally you you should be proud about posting the same thread every 5 mintute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: ezgif-1-1a4d45f413.gif (574x324, 3.74M)

Thank you great Sage

if you already have beards or any facial hairs by the time you start
then its already too late
t. thai

>small mutilated cock
That's worse than trooning out tb h

Reminder that these threads are being astroturfed by a serial ban-evading furfag

Attached: file.png (578x306, 84.19K)

>ArcSys steps foot into California
>IMMEDIATELY after go full retard and kill their more nuanced approach to progressive character concepts to appeal the twitter echo chamber
It's gotta be something in their wate- oh wait that's right they don't have water.

Attached: vom.jpg (259x194, 7.77K)

>Bridget breaking Any Forums again
SOVL
HARMONY when?

California has 3 castes. Rich, Homeless, Hacktavist. Ironically Hackavists are just the homeless Squatting in abandoned buildings with ready access to internet and art supplies.

Honestly, it's what Any Forums deserves.

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: 1660014706879739.jpg (679x680, 96.21K)

Actually that's 100% correct. Gender is a social phenomenon, NOT a psychological one, what you "feel" is totally irrelevant

>Leftists are strong men who pretend to be weak. WE make reality, you react to it.
Lol. Lmao. What a cope.

Strong people don't institutionalize lies fyi, only weak tyrants do. Otherwise Kim Jong Il is the strongest man to have ever lived.

arc system works has genuine child rapists in their staff who entered the company via aksys games

Thankfully everyone has an asshole I can fuck, so the difference is moot.

You say weak tyrants only do that, but Hitler died in less then 20 years, while the USSR survived for decades while the China communist party is the most powerful political party on Earth and North Korea has survived forever. A famine that would collapse a democracy or a weak right wing dictatorship? North korea stands tall.

what a cope

pretty true, all the way back in 2003
easy to control alright

Attached: groomed.png (667x506, 627.8K)