Real talk, how do we save japan? is it even possible at this point...

real talk, how do we save japan? is it even possible at this point? i'm honestly getting very very worried about the future, bros.

Attached: 1642879230933.gif (460x345, 491.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hpEaJOQ3epE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

by saving yourself

let the shithole burn. the chinks are built to self-implode every couple decades

Who cares? Korea and China have been annihilating them for a while now.

Attached: file.png (1821x1024, 2.02M)

nah once Mario comes out trans that when it's really over jesus imagine Any Forums reaction

In hindsight we should've dropped a 3rd on Tokyo killing the emperor and imperial family

Korea and China are shitholes and don't make anything of worth, japs were the only ones holding the industry together, but now they're going the same path of the west.

How the Anti-Defamation League Decided Bridget Was a Symbol of Anti-Semitism

>Bridget, the crossdressing blue nun seen across thousands of message boards and Twitter avatars, has been having a tough week. On Wednesday,the Anti-Defamation League officially classified the green-faced cartoon boy as a hate symbol, and added it to the organization’s growing hate-symbol database, which also includes "gigachad", "sneed and feed", and the echo, a set of triple parentheses used by anti-Semites online to denote that someone is Jewish. While Bridget’s creation was entirely benign (his creator, Ishiwatari Daisuke toldthe Sun, “the vibe of the music is very chill and mundane and absurd”), the lad has taken on a new life as an Aryan Supremacist and a bigot, thanks to its popularity on websites like /qa/ and Any Forums. (These Bridgets are often edited to look likeHitler or KKK members, or are drawn in blackface.)

Attached: naziget.jpg (1024x768, 226.88K)

Kill off all the pension needing parasite elders and reinforce King Shinzo-san's prime directive to Fuck without protection. If they develop video game related Detroit Become Human (Tokyo Stories) sexbots before this occurs it's over.

Attached: b24ce2fd89f1510ee27f414fd494973b7c-shinzo-abe.rsquare.w700.jpg (700x700, 45.86K)

>character has existed for decades
>is suddenly now a problem
???

many such cases.

>established character has exist for ages
>suddenly gets changes to appeal to modern mental illness
you can pretend to be a retard as much as you want, but everyone knows what the problem is.

Japan died a long time ago.

Attached: abecide.jpg (1024x574, 86.78K)

>he thinks the localization is canon

What the fuck is this gaslighting

What?

*blocks your path*

Attached: FXJsvipWAAEZkGX.jpg (2000x1333, 378.93K)

>they/them lacks the critical information

> youtu.be/hpEaJOQ3epE

I never bought into jewish conspiracy theories, but orthodox jewish groups centered around the discrimination complex of jews are fucking insane. I have jewish family and I used to get recommendations for a local jewish facebook group that kept tabs of anti-semitism in everything from newspapers to movies to videogames to twitter posts to TV and most of the time they would blow every single "infraction" out of proportion. Everything they valled out were microaggressions at the very best of all possible scenarios and there was never anything serious. Most of the time it was shit like you mentioned.
>UUUU THIS VIDEOGAME CHARACTER WAS IN AN INTERNET NEONAZI MEME ONCE SO WE MUST TEAR DOWN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY AND KILL THE WHITE MAN! MUH SIX BILLIONS MUH SIX BILLIONS NEVER AGAIN! WE MUST ALL BURN JAPAN FOR CREATING NAZI CHARACTERS!
>UUU THE NEWSPAPER MADE MENTION OF AN ORTHODOX JEWISH COMMUNITY IN THE BOONDOCKS LITERALLY BREAKING THE LAW AND GETTING PUNISHED FOR IT BY LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT THIS IS HARRASSMENT SO WHAT IF THEY CELEBRATE JEWISH HOLIDAYS AT 4 IN THE MORNING ON A WEEKDAY THIS IS CULTURAL DISCRIMINATION!

But the real creepy thing to me eas that most of the time they spent was calling out all media that even remotely criticized Israel for anythinf and ESPECIALLY the murder of Palestinians. It would always be like
>REMEMBER SIX TRIBILIONS? YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! ok Palestians BUT JEWS THOUGH! SIX BADONKILIOON! NEVER AGAIN!
Every single time they had to face actual proof of Israelite violence, the excuse was always legit:
>SIX MILLIONS MUH THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF DISXRIMINATION BLOO BLOO BLOO SO WHAT IF WE KILL PEOPLE? YOU KILL US EVERYDAY SO WE KILL YOU!

I never know where to stand about this. I have jewish family, I've dated jewish before and they were anything but invested in jewish extremism and I know there are radicalists in all groups and cultures, but something about orthodox jews screams "We want to kill you all without ever directly telling you."

I felt bad so here's your (You)

There is nothing wrong with declining population as fewer people become essential. The problem is with the disparity of which populations are declining and how quickly