Is this still the most fulfilling Warhammer game that isn’t point-and-click-shit...

Is this still the most fulfilling Warhammer game that isn’t point-and-click-shit? And will Fatshit ever get off their asses and add more substantial content to the game?

Attached: 5C2E5CEC-3D59-4684-9EEB-616AAC8D8B29.jpg (1280x720, 201.9K)

No, DoW1 is the best Warhammer game.

Secondly, modern V2 and Chaos Wastes is fantastic and anyone who thinks V2 is bad is a retard who played it at launch and stopped and thinks their invalid opinion still holds merit.

>No, DoW1 is the best Warhammer game.
>that isn’t point-and-click-shit

OP is a faggot, whats new

They are releasing the 40k version in November

Attached: affleck ciggie.jpg (710x1065, 170.42K)

>Is this still the most fulfilling Warhammer game
By nature of being a first person shooter, it definitely the one that does the best job of immersing you into the world, even being an L4D clone it’s pretty great.
>And will Fatshit ever get off their asses and add more substantial content to the game?
I wonder this too, they kinda fucked up on Winds, Beastmen were already pretty similar to enemy types we go up against, with how stingy they’re being, a Lizardmen/Lustria update seems like a pipe dream.

V2 is dead now that they have a new game to fleece retards out of their money. Every single 'dude Imperial Guardsman!!!' thread is paid marketing.

How is Necromunda Hired Gun? I saw it in a humble bundle

10/10 presentation
6/10 game, enemies respawn, combat feels weird, like it's trying to be doom 2016 with the gunplay but none of the physics feel right, best way to describe it is euro jank

it's a decent game, get it on sale

ratclick is pretty damn fun, the melee combat is absolutely satisfying. i wish someone could mod how they did melee in this game into skyrim instead of the 1000s of souls wannabe

Blood Bowl 2 is the best and I'm tired of pretending otherwise.

Attached: 1656598185872.jpg (1200x1200, 355.24K)

So 95 percent of the games? If you exclude them then yeah there’s not much that can stand up to it, it had a shitty launch as I suspect Darktide will also have but it stands up on its own for sure, I also suspect they’re ready to abandon V2 for DT like is saying, it’s a shame this company is the only one that really set out to make a semi-fleshed out game set in the universe, a first person shooter where you can play as different factions/races is something I still dream of but even just new content fighting against them would be enough like said.
Fast paced Doom-esque shooter where you run all over the place, gives love to a lesser known part of the universe but it’s pretty shallow content wise, couldn’t really keep me invested, get it if it’s discounted I’d say.

They put Guardsmen in the game literally the only faction second hand fans know about who dont collect/paint or have any stake in this shit talk about. Could have played as Marines, Mechanicus, sisters, xenos take your pic. Instead they chose guardmen idgaf if they are inquisition recruits or whatever the point is they went for basic bitch shit.

>implying it’s not Space Hulk

1 was so much better than 2

They’re supposed to be in the Penal Legion I think to be fair but at least they have a psyker class, maybe an admech class is possible too but who knows

>Marines
Worse than IG by far.

>complains about IG being for people who aren't familiar with the franchise
>would prefer marines
lol
one could even say
lmao

>that isn’t point-and-click-shit?
It IS a point and click shit

IT's literally a L4D clone

no its point and kill, you utter fool

FUMBBL is better and free.