Blazblue

>Literally saves your company from Bankruptcy
>Said Company treats you like a red haired stepchild
Feels bad bros........

Attached: 76770163a3843a48640e85a802d5bad33cff59c7r1-747-720v2_uhq.jpg (747x720, 39.62K)

Hakumen and Arakune are the best bois

Attached: 1654623251214.png (218x234, 10.83K)

>Sees current Guilty Gear
Nah, I'd rather BB stay dead and maintain some form of dignity.

at least there are no trannies
>mai
nevermind

Be glad it is dead
They'd take everything you love about the series and kill it

Mai's a biological female with a man's mind.
There's no cut dick or surgery.

Mai is a normal anime magical genderswap. No mental ilness or body mutilation or gaslighting here.

Blazblue was only good for Bururaji

>2 incredibly popular voice actor get paid for several years to bully the girl that's only there because she sucked Mori's dick to get the lead role

Kino. Sugita kino.

This. Every BB gacha has thankfully died so hopefully they get the hint and just leave it dead alongside BB's corpse so that it can rest in peace.

What happened to that chinese 2D action game that leaked recently? The 10 seconds of gameplay looked decent

fuck you. BB had an entire generation to itself and had a crossover game. Fuck right off and let Guilty Gear reign once more.

Attached: 1602275722737.jpg (600x600, 37.42K)

Mai=Sex

>let Guilty Gear reign once more.
They should rein in the estrogen instead

The mobile game failed crazy hard. I mean, the idea of a BlazBlue gacha game was insanely flawed to begin with, and out of all games they decided to copy it was Fate/Grand order so its failure was 10000% inevitable. But still.

What happened to arcsys? How did they get so pozzed?

The west likes their games more than Japan does so they fell into the trap of trying to appease westerners as much as possible.

>listing bbtag as a positive
fuck you leatherman

Can you guys post lewd Mai pictures?

I was looking at how alive some fighting games were the other day and Crosstag is the most dead by far, what went wrong? The DLC? Can't even reach 100 players.

Attached: crosstag.png (938x204, 159.11K)

Did anyone want to play by chance?

Attached: 008.jpg (1280x720, 313.57K)

On pc? If so yeah make a lobby

steam://joinlobby/586140/109775242491941999/76561198038511138

welcome to the club

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 144.68K)

This is after the rollback patch? Jesus
>what went wrong
I play BBCF and personally I just don't care about tag fighters at all, doesn't help that none of the other franchises involved interest me. RWBY looks like complete shit too

shitty dlc practices, shitty launch, reuse of assets out the ass which woudnt of been to big a deal if not for so much dlc, simple controls, blazblue in title when it doesnt play like blazblue
bbtag is still my favorite fighting game

Rollback isn't going to somehow nerf Adachi, Yumi, and Chie

Bro, your Amane?

>Chie
shes fine

Are they that broken? I've seen kusoge on fightcade have more people in their lobbies so balance can't be the only factor here

>so balance can't be the only factor here
You would be right.
The fact that it didn't really appeal to either of its "core" 3 fanbases it hoped to intersect didn't help.
And beyond the common complaint of autocombos, some people just aren't good at Tag fighters.