I-it's just the localizers

>i-it's just the localizers

Attached: FZr9j5RX0AAEJI5.jpg (426x426, 41.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xS6V0waUtaQ&ab_channel=ErkanAkliman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wait... those colors....

Attached: 1658015332942.png (543x505, 375.04K)

It is yeah

Pastel colors are nothing new in fighting games.

Some day the eunuchs will die of sepsis from their perpetual crotch wounds. Then they will stop terrorizing us with their insanity.

Cope

So how does it work, my phone is bugged and someone listening mistranslated something? Or what?

stroll on stu

You need to have schizophrenia or autism to continue beating this dead fucking horse at this point. No one's on the fence at this point. It's just shitflinging.

Attached: 1636959311456.gif (514x510, 92.69K)

stroll on stu

WHAT THE FUCK BROS IS THAT PASTEL COLORS IN MY FIGHTING GAME?!

Rope

Lol so are Japanese games not going to be based anymore? Is everything going to be gay and trans now because of leftist freaks on the internet? Kill me now

Attached: AAF2F859-C60E-42DA-9915-A9C281E86F28.jpg (1022x1022, 110.15K)

The insanity must be resisted. This fad will die as its adherents castrate themselves and commit suicide.

Arcsys is smart, they know the temperature in the room.

holy shit is this another thread about the same thing that has 5 other threads on the exact same subject and is getting more every 5 minutes man this is really good, I wish I could be posting the same thing with different text every 5 minutes I wonder if the person who does this is cool he seems really cool maybe if I reposted the same thing every 5 minutes I could be as cool as him man I wish I could name my child after the man who spends every waking moment reposting the exact same thread every 5 minutes like thats some dedication even more dedication than being a united states marine, man this guy is cooler than a marine i really wish he post another thread about the same topic in 5 minutes so i can appreciate it like seriously holy shit is this another thread about the same thing that has 5 other threads on the exact same subject and is getting more every 5 minutes man this is really good, I wish I could be posting the same thing with different text every 5 minutes I wonder if the person who does this is cool he seems really cool maybe if I reposted the same thing every 5 minutes I could be as cool as him man I wish I could name my child after the man who spends every waking moment reposting the exact same thread every 5 minutes like thats some dedication even more dedication than being a united states marine, man this guy is cooler than a marine i really wish he post another thread about the same topic in 5 minutes so i can appreciate it like bro its out of this planet!

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x1600, 191.42K)

Eunuchs actually have higher life expectancy than the average male. Whether that's due to a lack of testosterone or environmental factors is unknown.

People were saying this about gay marriage 20 years ago. Lmao.

>when you don't fall for a propaganda game

Attached: 139985555512.gif (500x337, 394.03K)

I hope it spawns doujins.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=xS6V0waUtaQ&ab_channel=ErkanAkliman

stroll on stu

Bros....What did Sakurai mean by this?

Attached: 1554212634412.jpg (1200x1200, 116.61K)

>no one is on the fence at this point
So you're just gonna ignore the fact that more than half this board is bitching specifically about this and want to out-right shoot the developers because they think this is a part of a huge global conspiracy?

Its normal.
They have to pander to their fanbase and playerbase, which in reality its just a horde of demented troons and maybe a couple of horny dudes here and there, just move on and play other games.

Notice how there's always an anime pic defending guilty queer?

>608435258
this is a mod you disingenuous cunt

Nah, it's not going to stop. It'll never stop. And you'll die being mad.

Stroll on Stu

Chud bros... We took yet another huge L

Trans women aren’t real women

Attached: EC81C9E4-28AC-4BBE-8134-08041147F857.jpg (1200x1600, 269.24K)

now that japan has gone to shit too there's no reason to play new games anymore, vidya truly is dead.

Just a vocal minority of insane polfags who have long lost grasp on reality

How starved must you be to latch onto a brainwashed kid?

Play obscure games instead of normalfag games. ggez

So Guilty Gear isn't based now? Because gays?
So lemme get this straight
>yesterday, bridgett is a trap
>game is SUPER BASED because you get to whack off to a man in girl's clothing
but then
>today, bridgett uses female pro-nouns
>this entire game is lefty trash now because its...gay?
I can't wait 30+ years from now for traditionalist morons to incorporate the point that ANYONE should be allowed to transition regardless of age. Can't imagine what whacky bullshit conspiracy ya'll will have by then to counter whatever progressive politics are on the table by then.

>vocal minority
Lmao eat shit you mentally ill freak. No one is buying your “Any Forums is majority leftist trannies achsually” bullshit

why is Bridget black now?
double points for the wokes?

stroll on stu

holy shit is this another thread about the same thing that has 5 other threads on the exact same subject and is getting more every 5 minutes man this is really good, I wish I could be posting the same thing with different text every 5 minutes I wonder if the person who does this is cool he seems really cool maybe if I reposted the same thing every 5 minutes I could be as cool as him man I wish I could name my child after the man who spends every waking moment reposting the exact same thread every 5 minutes like thats some dedication even more dedication than being a united states marine, man this guy is cooler than a marine i really wish he post another thread about the same topic in 5 minutes so i can appreciate it like seriously holy shit is this another thread about the same thing that has 5 other threads on the exact same subject and is getting more every 5 minutes man this is really good, I wish I could be posting the same thing with different text every 5 minutes I wonder if the person who does this is cool he seems really cool maybe if I reposted the same thing every 5 minutes I could be as cool as him man I wish I could name my child after the man who spends every waking moment reposting the exact same thread every 5 minutes like thats some dedication even more dedication than being a united states marine, man this guy is cooler than a marine i really wish he post another thread about the same topic in 5 minutes so i can appreciate it like bro its out of this world like seriously if aliens saw you you'd definitely be taken up as an ambassador of the species like seriously i wish I was totally you you should be proud about posting the same thread every 5 mintute! like really really cool dude!

Attached: 17.jpg (440x640, 50.17K)