Holy shit, this is the unfunniest thing I've ever been recommended

Holy shit, this is the unfunniest thing I've ever been recommended
literally unfunnier than a Youtube Poop
why do people watch this guy again?

Attached: garbage.png (1338x837, 964.64K)

It was definitely not as good as his usual stuff.

You can do it, Sonic. You can beat the Totino's!

His earlier stuff is actually fantastic, but you can tell how much getting on a bigger standard format hurt his humor. I’d say the Donkey Kong Country one was the first that felt lacking. Everything before that, and a good bit after, is still quality.

I watched some videos of his
seems like he just spams the same 2 jokes per character and that's it
does it get any better?

No, but do you really need more?

Yeah, that's one of his weakest ones but they're still pretty fun, that and I love dumb stock explosions. If you want a very good one with three alternate endings watch the Super Metroid one.

I laughed at it when it was youtube poops and maybe some SFM shit
Terminal Montage's stuff seems like a knock off version, something your parents would get you because they dont know better

Attached: 1657924807819.jpg (600x534, 39.6K)

ytp are mostly done user, take what you can.

>known genofag
>hasn't made a smrpg video

Attached: drip.jpg (1382x1976, 354.69K)

You know the guy browses Any Forums if you watch his OoT and Typing of the Dead videos but he has been toning down on "problematic stuff" like brown Yoshi because he got too famous.

>Any video with mario has the dedicate 40 seconds of Parallel universes shit
>Any video with kirby has the dedicated 40 seconds of Crusdar / God joke

That would imply that Genofags have actually played Mario RPG

If you're on here once, you'll come crawling back in some shape or form.

im sure he has.
idk where this meme of genofags not playing smrpg came from, if anything anti-genofags have never even touched the fucking game

I imagine it's a case where he doesn't want to do it until a "special time". He made Geno into a special character in his weird forced continuity, so there's at least something weird going on with that.

OP: this is shit animation, and I still chucked myself into watching it 500 times

Uh... Sure buddy

Attached: 1657490653262.gif (1000x720, 174.94K)

>dedicated a part of a video to being upset at people who think the God joke is done to death already and symbolically killing them while using said joke
That was fucking embarrassing

Love this and love YTP.
They're funny.

Lmao
what video? I wanna see that

He use to have an edgier sense of humor, the Yoshi's Island animation that kicked off this entire trend of his videos had the black yoshi being arrested for just being black, only for him to retcon that joke in the most hamfisted virtue signalling way in the Yoshi's Story animation around the time BLM was at the height of the floyd shitshow.

He purged his youtube comments as soon as he got big too, before that I saw him pop up in a few comment sections saying very politically incorrect things since his humor has been derivative of Any Forums humor, and shitting on a music video about feminists wearing hijabs being "the worst thing i've ever seen."

There's still some gags in video that implies his sense of humor and opinions havent changed, but you gotta be able to spot them amidst the fast-paced zoomer ADHD chaos.

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror.

Brawl Taunts for zoomers

A lot of his previous stuff were mostly inside jokes and satires of speedruns that played up how humorous a lot of the things that actually happened during the run were; and some oldish memes with a lot of visual comedy and art in the background that rewarded repeated viewing. His new stuff feels like he just wants to dump memes and SoundCloud advertisements and the art and writing are being rushed. Pretty shit

Yeah, this shit aint for me

Attached: lol.png (1275x174, 22.15K)

It is surprising he didn't parody OoT speedruns and instead is doing videos for each temple considering how the game is way more broken than Super Mario 64.

Yeah I was hoping he would do more speedrun stuff but it seems like he just wants to continue stories and character arcs no one fucking cares about.

he has to milk the same 2 jokes somehow